How do I skip little cutscenes/talking?

Ephemeralic

Sometimes I dont want to hear the same line over and over again. Ive seem people skip the tiny cutscenes in this game and I wondering how i do that. Thanks!

If I recall correctly, exiting or entering a vehicle will allow you to move freely during cut-scenes. The people still move about as if you are listening and it is quite humorous sometimes.

6 hours ago, Pereki said:

If I remember right, just pressing the spacebar does the trick too!

All this time I have been strategically bringing vehicles along for optimal speed-running strats...

1 hour ago, Yajmo said:

All this time I have been strategically bringing vehicles along for optimal speed-running strats...

Well, if you're looking for optimal ones, check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkwch159T-o
(Yes, people seriously speedrun Lego Island. I was not actually aware of this until recently and just kind of assumed it was a joke.)

Fluffy Cupcake
On 2016-02-23 at 3:32 PM, Yajmo said:

Speed running LEGO Island... that's the first I've heard of this. Maybe we need a competition for this someday. :smug: Basically do all tasks with Pepper (who has time to character switch?), or for short, just go straight and do the Brickster.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.