Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

LegoRacersFanForever

How do I skip little cutscenes/talking?

10 posts in this topic

Sometimes I dont want to hear the same line over and over again. Ive seem people skip the tiny cutscenes in this game and I wondering how i do that. Thanks!

If I recall correctly, exiting or entering a vehicle will allow you to move freely during cut-scenes. The people still move about as if you are listening and it is quite humorous sometimes.

If I remember right, just pressing the spacebar does the trick too!

are we talking about LR2

6 hours ago, Pereki said:

If I remember right, just pressing the spacebar does the trick too!

All this time I have been strategically bringing vehicles along for optimal speed-running strats...

1 hour ago, Yajmo said:

All this time I have been strategically bringing vehicles along for optimal speed-running strats...

Well, if you're looking for optimal ones, check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkwch159T-o
(Yes, people seriously speedrun Lego Island. I was not actually aware of this until recently and just kind of assumed it was a joke.)

It's the spacebar. Thanks @Pereki. Can someone lock up this thread now?

On 2016-02-23 at 3:32 PM, Yajmo said:

Speed running LEGO Island... that's the first I've heard of this. Maybe we need a competition for this someday. :smug: Basically do all tasks with Pepper (who has time to character switch?), or for short, just go straight and do the Brickster.