Can you delete Lego Island Names/Files?

Ephemeralic

Alright I've made a bunch of pointless files/names on Lego Island and they take up space. I've looked everywhere but it seems there is no way to delete any. Doesn't anyone know a way to do this?? Is there a file that stores it that I can delete/clear? I don't want my game cluttered with stupid names. Any help is appreciated!!

(This is assuming you're on a modern OS and installed to the default location)

If you're running the game as admin, they're right where the game is installed, C:\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Island.

If you aren't running the game as admin, they'll be at C:\Users\your name here\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Island.

The files you'll want to delete are G0.GS, G1.GS, G2.GS, etc, for however many there are - plus History.gsi and Players.gsi. If you're in the VirtualStore that's all that should probably even be there. 

53 minutes ago, Terrev said:

(This is assuming you're on a modern OS and installed to the default location)

If you're running the game as admin, they're right where the game is installed, C:\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Island.

If you aren't running the game as admin, they'll be at C:\Users\your name here\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Island.

The files you'll want to delete are G0.GS, G1.GS, G2.GS, etc, for however many there are - plus History.gsi and Players.gsi. If you're in the VirtualStore that's all that should probably even be there. 

Thank you!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.