How do I get reputation points ?

origamihero

Hi, Im new here but not as new as Galax,

(looks at his profile)

(sees that he has 4 reputation points)

(looks at own profile)

(sees 0 reputation points)

yea, How do I get them.

If people like what you post they might click the "Like this" button.

This gives you a point.

If you get enough points, you might eventually have a lot of points.

This has the benefit of letting you say you have numbers on the internet.

Fluffy Cupcake
2 minutes ago, Terrev said:

This has the benefit of letting you say you have numbers on the internet.

And bragging rights if you're on the top. :P

Oh look, I'm 2 points away from being on the top 5 again.

• Like 2

Or you can try to mod LEGO Racers (or was it LR2 that was supposedly hard to mod?), that'll give you an expodential boost in 'Like this's, unless of course you have done something that someone else already did.

Fluffy Cupcake
2 hours ago, Ben24x7 said:

Or

I think Larry was partially joking, because that does seem to be what actually happens sometimes.

2 hours ago, Ben24x7 said:

you can try to mod LEGO Racers (or was it LR2 that was supposedly hard to mod?)

LR has a lot of stuff that need the binary editor, Racers 2 has the WRL being the hardest thing - speaking of, I'm still waiting for that model and landscape editor (that no one is working on, cause Will lost the interest to mod).

9 hours ago, Larry said:

to get points you have to make witty jokes

just wander over to the Skype group, grab something amusing, and stuff it in the RRU Quotes topic l405G.jpg

Seriously, likes aren't everything - well, they're nothing really - just an arbitrary counter. If you're seeking to increase random numbers wander over to Facebook and spam the Add Friend button.

• Like 2

Or, you know, just be a cool person, build trust and respect, and be honest with and kind and to everyone and people will genuinely like you and your stuff instead of giving arbitrary, meaningless, integers known as Internet points.

A sense of real humor helps too.

• Like 3

The fastest way to get likes is to steal all the clever and funny things everyone else says on RRU's chats and plaster them on the quotes page.

Got most of my likes that way. :D

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Alcom Isst said:

The fastest way to get likes is to steal all the clever and funny things everyone else says on RRU's chats and plaster them on the quotes page.

Got most of my likes that way. :D

Can confirm.

• Cyrem changed the title to How do I get reputation points ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.