LEGO Worlds keeps resetting discoveries?

Pollywanna

I stopped playing the game a couple of months ago because it appeared that every so often the game would reset all of my discoveries automatically, including my discovered and unlocked characters and my stud total - when this happens, I can't unlock anything until I use the menu option to reset discoveries. I was hoping the last update would have fixed this, but it just happened again. Is this an issue other people are having? Also, could anyone share a save so I don't have to start from scratch for the umpteenth time? 

Good to know it's not a problem with my setup or anything - it's sort of a game-breaking bug, you think they would have caught it after several months of it being around.

The devs posted a solution to this on the steam community page. You've got to turn off the read-only attribute for your LEGO Worlds save folder.

Which is located in C:\Users\<PCUSERNAMEHERE>\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGOWorlds

Kinda silly they haven't release a patch to fix this for everyone yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.