Custom tracks vanished

aidenpons

I want to copy my Stunt Rally custom tracks from my old to my new machine. Only problem is... they're not there.

On the old machine, I start Stunt Rally and can play the tracks perfectly fine. When I wander into the game files though, they're not under SavedTracks - they're not anywhere! I searched for their names in SR's directory and still couldn't find 'em.

I copied over my SR installation to my new computer - the whole Stunt Rally folder. While attempting to get it to work (thank you /FROMLAUNCHER ) I re-installed it from the CD anyway. In either folder, I can't find my tracks on my new computer nor my old one. I can play them on the old one but can't find their files.

Sorry to be off-topic, but wait, have you gotten Stunt Rally running on Win10? If so, please PM me the details. A month ago someone contacted me for help with that (as well as installing it), and while we've got the installer bit down, neither of us can get it running on Win10.

52 minutes ago, le717 said:

Sorry to be off-topic, but wait, have you gotten Stunt Rally running on Win10? If so, please PM me the details. A month ago someone contacted me for help with that (as well as installing it), and while we've got the installer bit down, neither of us can get it running on Win10.

Use _msr.exe , not Stunt Rally.exe for starters:

/FROMLAUNCHER in the Target box, Admin, Compatibility for XP, and 16-bit colour because why not.

Also, /NOINTROVIDEO may do something - I have it there anyway, along with /FREEFORM and /IGTEST.

And it wasn't in Program Files - I put it in my own location.

EDIT: You need the disk in too

1 hour ago, jamesster said:

Betcha you weren't running as administrator so they're in the VirtualStore in AppData. Try looking there.

VirtualStore has yielded one file. I have ten or so. :| I've also rummaged through the rest of APPDATA but no more luck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.