Classic LEGO videogame builds

riedthiessen

riedthiessen

Recreating LEGO Island Progress Update - Week 6

34FC936326BE6DF7473F3682E64F19BC91AA93EA

5D6960C72BC635A646BE7683E4CEC4FDEE15E3F7

F73BA216603CE24A20A644B0668666E4C70D4718

Here's a shot of the whole island to kinda get an idea of how much I've done so far. 6 weeks work of roughly 2-3 hours a week working on this. So I've done roughly 12-18 hours on this project so far. I've still got a lot to do. At this rate I should have it done by October or November.

I'm going to California this week for my older brother's graduation. I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to work on this while I'm gone, so I may not have any updates to post for a few weeks.

origamihero

Very Nice. I haven't played LEGO Worlds in a long time mainly because of how slow my computer is. Will you be able to download the whole island or just the buildings?

• 2 weeks later...
riedthiessen
On 4/25/2016 at 1:18 AM, chromecrusher said:

Very Nice. I haven't played LEGO Worlds in a long time mainly because of how slow my computer is. Will you be able to download the whole island or just the buildings?

You can actually get a backup I made of my LEGO Island world right now. It's in my google drive folder under LEGOIsland. There's a link in my first post here. I'll probably update that backup every now and then just to be safe, so I don't loose all my work if my pc dies.

I'm hoping, when I'm done with the island, to export it in sections using the ingame export tool. Then I should be able to import those sections into LDD and piece the island back together, so I can upload the whole island as one .lxfml file.

• lol username featured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.