Getting rid of a large Collection

thuytienkn

Hi,

Do any of you know how to easily sell off a large collection of MISB Star Wars Lego.  I started in 1999 when I saw the 7191 set on the shelf in Target.  I have at least one of every set.  But two of a lot of them.  I am only missing the UCS Yoda and USC Darth Maul and the Blue Box 4478 and Lego Star DesTroyer.  I thought Yoda and Darth Maul were ugly, and I just missed the blue box 4478.    They have been kept in  A/C Storage and I always picked the best box that I could find.  Even if I had to go to multiple stores.

I also have not bought all of the sets from 2014 and 2015.  I should mention.  I have everything other than those mentioned above prior to 2015 and a few in 2014.

It barely fits in a 10 x 20 storage locker.

It some funny movie about this

Lego X wing

Lego Star Wars Movies

I have sold off a few of my dups on eBay, but it is not worth my time to sell one of these at a time.  It would take years.  I am not in a rush, just asking if anyone knows people that will buy a large collection.

If you haven't already, you might want to scope out places like Brickset and Eurobricks! They have a community that's more made up of adult, money-having LEGO collectors. A big collection like that is gonna be a hard sell, but if you talk to some people over there you might find the right person.

3 hours ago, thuytienkn said:

I have sold off a few of my dups on eBay, but it is not worth my time to sell one of these at a time. 

From what I've seen it is worth your money. l405G.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.