Question about ripping Lego Racers 1 3D Models

Thopson

Hello,

I'm new here and also loves a lot Lego Racers game. So, i want to extract it models for view on programs like Blender.

How can i make that possible? Which tools do i have to get and how exactly do i have to use them?

Thanks!

Nice! Really thanks for this reply! =]

I used this program and it generated various folders with lots of archives. My question is: which of them are the racers and cars 3D models files and which folders are they located at? 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Thopson said:

Nice! Really thanks for this reply! =]

I used this program and it generated various folders with lots of archives. My question is: which of them are the racers and cars 3D models files and which folders are they located at? 

Thanks!

It's been a while since I poked around in the files, but you're looking for .GDB files. They are the 3D models.

I mean: there are, for example, GAMEDATA and MENUDATA folders, and inside of each of them have other folders, so, which of these GDB files are of lego characters and/or cars? Or all GDB files are from characters and cars?

44 minutes ago, Thopson said:

I mean: there are, for example, GAMEDATA and MENUDATA folders, and inside of each of them have other folders, so, which of these GDB files are of lego characters and/or cars? Or all GDB files are from characters and cars?

I'm afraid I don't know which ones are for the cars and characters.

The characters are split into separate files for the hat, head, torso and legs. MENUDATA's files are usually the higher quality versions, as they are shown larger on-screen.

I have seen that i'll have to convert each GDB file by file, which will take some time.

Is there a way to convert more than 1 file per time?

Btw, thanks for your help! =]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.