Training missions black screens

flexogel

Hi members,

When playing certain training missions (the 1st, the 2nd and one other), at certain moments of these missions, the screen turns black. The hud is still there, the cursor to, the game is still running but I can't see the cave, the rock raiders and the buildings anymore.

It's annoying because I really want to finish these bugged missions and I can't : I can't select anything with the cursor and his icon doesn't change.

The only thing I can do is quit the mission or restart the mission but the black screen comes back every time at various but precise moments (like, in the first mission, when the 1st rr has just reached the tools building).

I've searched for old topics about this issue but I didn't find one.

I hope you can help me solving this.

Thank you in advance.

Do you have a Radeon graphics card?

... That's a very surprising glitch, because LRR didn't crash. Most glitches will cause it to explode l405G.jpg

I have a nvidia geforce gt540m cuda 2gb edit : but i didn't set lrr to use it, on the nvidia control panel, so it's probably using my intel core i7 graphic card (I don't know exactly how it works sry).

Note that the Chef continue speaking and that i can click an the arrow in the msg box to hear the next message.

edit : Also, in all missions, sometimes when i am controlling a rr in 1st person, the screen turns purple and i can't continue controlling the rr.

However, this problem is less annoying than the other because when I get back in 3rd person view (pv), I see everything again.

But almost every time I come back in 1st pv, after a while, it gets purple again.

I also think that when the rr is in a vehicule the problem happens more rarely.

The two problems are probably linked...

(LRR explosion : so much landslides)

Edited by flexogel
info forgotten

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.