Hello world!

Puggyblue999

...Or should I say the people of this site. I'm Puggyblue999 aka Joe and I randomly stumbled upon this site about a week ago when trying to see if there was any way to mod games such as LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, basically my favorite game of all time :satisfied:. And let me tell you, you guys are some of the most creative and smart people that I've seen in a while. I want to introduce myself as I am a new fan of this site and definitely will be reading a lot of posts. I may not post much but in case I do I hope I get along well with most of you!

Hello there and welcome aboard the LMS explorer. Chief has disappeared and as a result the site is in a bit of a disarray. His second in command is perfectly alive and kicking - oh yes, kicking indeed.

We've just had to deal with an invasion of Rock Monsters that disintegrate only to form smaller sockpuppet- er, monsters. Rinse and repeat.

Anyway, welcome aboard. There's a plentiful supply of sandwiches - just watch out for the Grammar Nazis.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.