Favorite LEGO Vehicles?

Mr. Ash

I thought it might be interesting to see what vehicles people here liked - you can list any original vehicles from LEGO sets or games, but no licensed designs. Here are a few of my favorites:

I could list like 8 spaceships, but I think I'll always have a soft spot for the Saucer Scout.

It was one of my first Lego sets that I picked out myself at age 4-ish and I've always loved the simple, yet still alien look of it.

For me, it would probably have to be this:

I really like how the fiber optic system was designed without complex electronics (even though electronics are my specialty). Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. The ship didn't really come with a lot of features, but it's well designed, very swooshable and durable (apart from the electrical wiring), and even comes with a snub fighter.

• Like 1

I've always liked pretty much everything in Mars Mission.  Especially this: it's just soooo big. I haven't managed to get my filthy greedy little hands on it yet, but I can hope.

Also Rob, the first link is broken for me.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.