Garry's Mod Lego Racers Drivable Cars

Firedude34

So me and my friend got Xiron's mod which is called  Classic LEGO Games Model Pack . So we started with Rocket Racers car. But hey it's not the best car to drive in but its atleast drivable. Here are some screenshots.

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/301

Downloads:

Veronica Voltage's Car Mod Link (It might have a picture of a black chair but if you spawn it looks like the car)

Rocket Racer's Car Mod Link

Fluffy Cupcake
44 minutes ago, AlexBridgez said:

Can I use your models in other projects (providing I give credit and link back to this thread/your profile)?

Yeah sure, you can use my ripped/ported models. Just let me know what your plan is first and I may just give you a better source than the one converted to Valve's format. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, AlexBridgez said:

This is awesome! Can I use your models in other projects (providing I give credit and link back to this thread/your profile)?

Yes if you want too...

Fluffy Cupcake
30 minutes ago, Firedude34 said:

Yes if you want too...

As yours isn't a 'model', just effects done to my model to make it drivable, I was thinking ABridgez was referring to the actual models and just got slightly confused on the original author of it (because you didn't link it?). The only other misinterpretation that could be going on here is that AB misused the term model incorrectly.

9 hours ago, Xiron said:

As yours isn't a 'model', just effects done to my model to make it drivable, I was thinking ABridgez was referring to the actual models and just got slightly confused on the original author of it (because you didn't link it?). The only other misinterpretation that could be going on here is that AB misused the term model incorrectly.

I didn't say it was my model. I thought he said the cars.

13 hours ago, Xiron said:

Yeah sure, you can use my ripped/ported models. Just let me know what your plan is first and I may just give you a better source than the one converted to Valve's format. :thumbsup:

Thanks :) I'm looking to import them into the game The Simpsons:Hit & Run (I've previously imported an Audi R8). If you can give me the models in the .obj format and the corresponding textures that would be great. 

31 minutes ago, AlexBridgez said:

Thanks :) I'm looking to import them into the game The Simpsons:Hit & Run (I've previously imported an Audi R8). If you can give me the models in the .obj format and the corresponding textures that would be great. 

Wait a seconed, are you talking about Garry's Mod or The simpsons? Im getting confused!!!

1 hour ago, Black Boy said:

Wait a seconed, are you talking about Garry's Mod or The simpsons? Im getting confused!!!

I want to convert the models (or use Xiron's .obj files if he provides them) into the game The Simpsons Hit & Run as driveable vehicles like I have done with an Audi R8)

Fluffy Cupcake
9 hours ago, Firedude34 said:

I thought he said the cars.

Dude, do you need glasses?

22 hours ago, AlexBridgez said:

your models

2 hours ago, Xiron said:

Dude, do you need glasses?

Don't insult man, that's not right. He just made a mistake and thought that Alex said it to him. Back to the topic please.

Fluffy Cupcake

You make what I say sound a lot worse than it actually is considering all I did was a call out for missing the obvious.

Of course if people have the wrong definition of 'model' then that changes everything. (I've seen this word commonly misunderstood)

Fluffy Cupcake

I sense you are just trying to back out of this (because you don't care enough?), but yeah, if so be it then back on topic it is.

1 minute ago, Xiron said:

I sense you are just trying to back out of this (because you don't care enough?), but yeah, if so be it then back on topic it is.

The thing is i don't want you to become upset and get myself out of trouble.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.