defferent powerups idea

supercoolguy32

supercoolguy32

Now, that we are getting deeper into lego racers modding (such as making maps) I will want to talk about defferents powerups.

Like for Ex. 5th level PowerUps like Mines (yellow bricks, we all know what it is),

Laser Shields (blue brick, brigger shield that if you come into contact with, you get zapped)  ,

slow down (green brick, slows down every other racer)

mini bomber kart (red bricks, small versons of your car that home in on near by drivers)

Now these are ideas, I know these might not be possible, due to the "Lego racers" engine AND more or defferent powerUps may

not be possible for a long time. I hope you like my ideas. thank you for reading

(also, excuse my english)

Adding new powerups would not be possible as far as I know. It's most likely all hardcoded.

To add them, we'd need the game's source code. If we had that, modding would become much simpler.

supercoolguy32

Adding new powerups would not be possible as far as I know. It's most likely all hardcoded.

To add them, we'd need the game's source code. If we had that, modding would become much simpler.

I KNEW IT! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.