War Boat

Fush

g9jxnVH.pngFyNjg8e.png

The P-type Warboat is among the most feared units in the ground fleet of Keamonus-ϕ. It's main hull is heavily armored, and can comfortably fit an entire platoon of soldiers within it. It's not the fastest machine out there, but it favors stability- the legs are fitted with hydraulic suspension, the feet are designed to grip terrain of any material and elevation, and the motion of the machine is controlled by a gyroscopic sensor that can keep it upright in the worst of conditions. Uneven terrain, inclement weather or heavy artillery cannot knock it over. However, it does have a weakness in [DATA REDACTED]šã€Œæ–‡å­—化ã‘〠is fitted with two long-range ion cannons that tear through enemy lines. These cannons generate a lot of heat- sufficient ventilation is available, but overuse is still not recommended. There are also two smaller plasma cannons on the front end of the hull for close-range combat. 

Right, I may go back and edit that fluff later, but you get the gist. This design... I wanted to do something a bit rounded, which the overall design ended up not being but there are an abundance of round elements used. I also ended up using a few elements I didn't expect to find useful... there's also another purpose for this model, but I'll get to that later.

LXF file download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdy22ghzknsod3f/warboat P-type.lxf?dl=0

Feedback appreciated

Dazzgracefulmoon

The knees definitely could do a little work, they look like baggy pants and clown shoes, sort of. but I like the overrall model! I'm always a sucker for mechs.

A couple -okay actually a few- things.

Seeing the title of the topic made me think this was going to be a boat, not a mecha.

Nice cannons. I like how you used skeleton torsos to connect them.

The knees look like they could be wiped out rather quickly.

Other than that, it seems decent.

• Like 2

Looks actually pretty good, definitely ned to work on the knees though. Otherwise, raysfan00 Approves! (Best Approval GIF I could find, ah, I love GIF's).

GIF--Approve-Approval-Like-Likes-Awesome-Nice-one-Good-one-wink-thumbs-up-Matt-LeBlanc-GIF.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.