Interplanetary Interceptor

MaelstromIslander

MaelstromIslander

I was thinking about making a Blacktron MOC for a while now, and this is what I came up with. Enjoy.

The Interplanetary Interceptor is a spacecraft built for the uses of the ominous Blacktron. It can blast off to very high speeds, and possesses four powerful laser cannons. Built within the depths of Blacktron itself, it is known for being a very dangerous vehicle, but very vulnerable and weak as well. Regardless of its downsides, the vehicle is still used to scout for enemy Space Police forces nearby, blasting them to pieces. Many traveling space traders of Futuron fear this vehicle, as these have destroyed and pirated several merchant ships in their history.

Interplanetary Interceptor

(I made this MOC on another computer that I don't have access to right now, so I'll have to wait until I can take pictures of the different angles.)

I actually originally planned this MOC to be a transforming vehicle, with the ability to switch from an air vehicle to a land vehicle, but it proved to be too complex, and so I had to scrap it. I might do it in my next MOC though.

Looks too small for my liking l405G.jpg "The bigger, the better" is my rule of thumb. It slackens my suspension of disbelief: if I say it has giant cannons capable of destroying whole towns to shreds, at least it's got size to make up for it. l405G.jpg "Blasting them to pieces" sounds a little stretched for a small ship.

I congratulate you on being able to put enough detail into a small model so that it actually looks like a spaceship. Small models are just as hard as large ones. l405G.jpg

Hm, that's actually quite a neat little MOC you got there. My only real suggestion is to put some type of detailing on the ends of those wings, but other than that it's pretty neat-o!

Now, copy+paste it several hundred times to make a fleet of them... :tf: 

MaelstromIslander

"Blasting them to pieces" sounds a little stretched for a small ship.

One of the futuron sets is literally a flying box in space. I don't expect flying boxes to survive a single blast.

Hm, that's actually quite a neat little MOC you got there. My only real suggestion is to put some type of detailing on the ends of those wings, but other than that it's pretty neat-o!

I thought the ends were a bit barren as well, but it didn't look right when I placed a SNOT plate on it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.