I found some crystals.

Exkajer

Small fun with OL file. I wanted to fill 9 ground fields like this, but game dont accept more than 150 crystals this way (with more I get crash). Funny (or, better say, not funny) thing is that, when I changed crystals to ice monsters, game also crashed. But 100 crystals on one ground is ok and playable.

Kryształy.png

• Like 2

Small fun with OL file. I wanted to fill 9 ground fields like this, but game dont accept more than 150 crystals this way (with more I get crash). Funny (or, better say, not funny) thing is that, when I changed crystals to ice monsters, game also crashed. But 100 crystals on one ground is ok and playable.

Is that 150 crystals on a single square or 150 in all of the .ol?

when I changed crystals to ice monsters, game also crashed

BIGGEST SURPRISE OF THE YEAR 2015 l405G.jpg I recall Cirevam saying that the game loses track of its monsters if you put too many (e.g. spam E on a couple of walls and watch the explosions l405G.jpg), causing the game to explode.

I also think that has something to do with the fact that monsters in the .ol are sleeping ones, and the game probably doesn't like monsters with such a large collision value (crystals have no collision at all apart from an upwards value)...

EDIT: *muffled curses* QUOTE EDITOR

Edited by aidenpons

After succeeding with 100 crystals on one square I went to project "900 crystals on 9 squares". So, the crystals were split into 9 squares 100 each. And game crashed in start of level.
I was reducing number of OL elements (crystals) till I could open the level again. And it was 150. On 3 squares.

EDIT: Im attaching current working OL and fragment of previous-not-working 900c OL.

B01.ol

olzapas.txt

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.