Ever Been Credited By The Gaming/Film Industry?

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm curious to know, has anyone here ever had their name in the credits of a game, film, or other media? Weak fan-games/films and things you've created single-handedly by yourself don't count.
My real name appears in the credits of Worms Ultimate Mayhem under the beta testers section. Yup, my real name is one of the 234 names under beta testers. I've just narrowed down everyone's search for my name by 7 million. If you know more about me, that number is reduced even more. :P

Other than that, no other game has ever credited me for beta testing or anything else, even though I have done some.

So, anyone else?

I'm in a film done by a friend. He's an amateur filmmaker and his stuff (including the one I was in) has been shown at his local theater/gets put up on IMDb. Yeah that's right, I have my own IMDb page. :smug:

Even if I didn't have any qualms with posting my identity I wouldn't share the film, I honestly did a terrible job. But it's a thing!

Dazzgracefulmoon

Not yet, but I did back indivisible (and they reached the stretch goal!!!) so  they'll probably have my name in the backer credits....

I'm credited as a tester on Toki Tori for Wii U, and as a programmer on EDGE, RUSH, and Swords & Soldiers for Wii U. I'll probably be credited in RIVE when it releases. I will also be in the credits for LEGO MARVEL's Avengers when it launches next year.

f**** yeah, game development.

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Even if I didn't have any qualms with posting my identity I wouldn't share the film, I honestly did a terrible job. But it's a thing!

I think some of us would still like to see that anyway. :P

• Like 1

I doubt this counts, since it didn't happen in the end, but I almost became part of the QA Team for Kerbal Space Program, to which I think I was rejected, since I never heard back from the devs as to wether or not I got the job or was dismissed. I checked, and the QA Team are credited for their work.

As for anything else, well, nothing comes to mind. I think I would've also been credited for my sister's animations, if only she didn't replace all mentions of family members as 'Thanks to my family for being helpful and supportive', and instead referred to people by name.

Edited by Ben24x7

My real name appears in the credits of Worms Ultimate Mayhem under the beta testers section. Yup, my real name is one of the 234 names under beta testers. I've just narrowed down everyone's search for my name by 7 million. If you know more about me, that number is reduced even more. :P

Trying to find your name... That sounds like something I'd do. :P What about... "Jonathan Deveault"? :P

Edited by Shadowblaze

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.