here

Larry

The firmament, or so I've always been told.

It's 12:41 AM. Do you know where your punctuation is?

left it at home by accident sorry

new here as well.. maybe we can be newbuddies

alright

More importantly, do you know where  your children will be?

no

Posted X time ago · Report post

huh

I'm a fraud.

I'm sorry, but the internet does not support "/emotions/sarcascm.exe". Would you like to restart and try again?

[Yes]                                            [Yes, and fix post]                                         [No]

Anyways, welcome to RRU. I have seen your... 'interesting' mood and profile pic choice before this topic, but concerns that aren't significant in the slightest aside, welcome to your one way stop to insanity.

Seriously, a picture of a minion with the mood status "A rocket in my pants" really isn't a good sign, or at least for me it isn't.

Edited by Ben24x7

You have incurred the wrath of Grammar-Nazis Inc. for failing to capitalize the first word in a sentence and failing to use an apostrophe correctly.

[Translation: Why aren't there any wacky welcome .gifs here? There's not a single image! Apart from my old tongue, but that doesn't count. l405G.jpg]

whats up

I'm now really tempted to reply with "the ceiling" but I feel that the joke itself is so old that it's probably collecting it's pension or something. 

Anyways, hi. Welcome to RRU, it'll be nice to get used to you before you eventually don't come back and forget about us y'know, like 80% of the people from these welcome topics

• Like 2

I'm a fraud.

I'm sorry, but the internet does not support "/emotions/sarcascm.exe". Would you like to restart and try again?

[Yes]                                            [Yes, and fix post]                                         [No]

Anyways, welcome to RRU. I have seen your... 'interesting' mood and profile pic choice before this topic, but concerns that aren't significant in the slightest aside, welcome to your one way stop to insanity.

Hidden Content

Apologies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.