heya

dunsparcy

iv been browsing this forum idly 4 agez... but only recently decided 2 post..... i love Lego RR the game and i have that and: Lego Loco, Racers, Racers 2, Island, Island 2, Creator, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and Drome Racers. they all fill me with pleasant nostalgia when i play them or at least the onez that still work anyway

look forward to expressing my lego fandom with u all :)

Lind Whisperer

Hullo there, and welcome to RRU.

Please enjoy your stay. Teas, coffees, and sandwiches spiked with insanity will be served shortly.

Oh, no, the teas and coffees are also spiked with insanity, as well as the drinking water.

Please use responsibly.

Lind Whisperer

O, so ur 1 of those talkerz. Welcome 2 RRU!

yesz im afraid so... blame my friend the kimbunz always blame

...Out of curiosity, what exactly is a kimbunz?

my friend

absolutely incredible

i know. it's unheard of that joint lego/star wars/undertale fans have social lives but i'm the one exception i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you want to be an attack copter that's fine, but it means no thanks for you, helister.

i'll use it to shoot down all the fake leaving topics i read about in the rules!!

MaelstromIslander

Oh yeah I think I forgot to properly welcome you:

Welcome to RRU, we're either mad or completely insane, depends on the season.

Don't step on the fungus on your way in though, bad things will happen.

• Like 2

Quisoves Potoo

Salutations!

I do hope that you'll enjoy your sojourn here! Be warned, however, that certain denizens of this luminous forum indulge in arcane or sesquipedalian forms of verbage! Sometimes, these knaves even deign to speak in other tongues! They are all fit for Bedlam, say I!

Fluffy Cupcake

If you want to be an attack copter that's fine, but it means no thanks for you, helister.

why are you trying to scam me steve jobs?

Am I the only one that missed the joke?

Salutations!

I do hope that you'll enjoy your sojourn here! Be warned, however, that certain denizens of this luminous forum indulge in arcane or sesquipedalian forms of verbage! Sometimes, these knaves even deign to speak in other tongues! They are all fit for Bedlam, say I!

those hooligans necessitate a kick in the sesquipedalian anfractuous gallimaufry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.