Waddup

bobsayshilol

I guess I should make one of these shouldn't I...

Hi anyone reading this, I'm bobsayshilol but you can call me bobsayshilol for short.

I've been reading bits on here on and off for quite a while (almost all about LR), and I thought I'd join since I now have something to show off :P

When I was younger I used to have all the lego game - Lego Racers 1 + 2, Lego Rock Raiders, Lego Island 1 + 2, Legoland, were there any others? I don't remember. Oh possibly some of the bionicle games (if that counts) and I used to love the flash games they had on the Lego site (or am I imagining that?). Then I stopped playing with Lego games (I don't remember when or why) and recently I found my old disks lying around. So I don't own anything newer than probably about 10 years ago :P, and I don't have any actual Lego on me either.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: 3 more games I forgot: Lego Loco (e dada baby dos, or something like that), Lego Creator Barry Trotter, and Lego Creator Knights Kingdom. That's a lot of Lego games thinking about it...

Edited by bobsayshilol
Moar gaems

Oh wow. Just looked over the site and I remember when Mata Nui was new! That came out in 2001 :o I feel old...

I'll start downloading those zips now and see how many I remember :D - I think the last one I played was where you started off outside a movie production studio? Don't know if that rings any bells, but yeah that's the last flash-based game I remember playing.

Lind Whisperer

That's Backlot. Runs on Shockwave actually, but it's in there. Should be in with the "Club Games".

Someone finally got Backlot playing again? I look forward to playing that - that was one of my early favorites, LU before LU. (LI wasn't an option for me, so it was the only 3d LEGO game I had to play, until the Universe came out.) :)

That's Backlot. Runs on Shockwave actually, but it's in there. Should be in with the "Club Games".

Someone finally got Backlot playing again? I look forward to playing that - that was one of my early favorites, LU before LU. (LI wasn't an option for me, so it was the only 3d LEGO game I had to play, until the Universe came out.) :)

That's pretty sad... But anyway yeah, it's been playable for a long time. I wanna say a few years now. It was on lego.com for quite a while too, there wasn't a very long period of time when it wasn't playable.

• Like 1

World Builder and Junkbot! You guys at PB are amazing for keeping these! Don't know if they're still on LEGO's site, but I spent a ton of my time playing both of these when I was younger. Infact I think these are the only 2 I played, and then when Backlot arrived I played it once or twice and then went onto something else. Stop making me feel so old :P

MaelstromIslander

World Builder and Junkbot! You guys at PB are amazing for keeping these! Don't know if they're still on LEGO's site, but I spent a ton of my time playing both of these when I was younger. Infact I think these are the only 2 I played, and then when Backlot arrived I played it once or twice and then went onto something else. Stop making me feel so old :P

Everyone here is old, heck, this site is centered around old LEGO games. :P 

Anywho, welcome to RRU, friend. If you want to know all about classic LEGO games or modding, you're at the right place. :P 

ZOMG!!!! I really want to play that My Own Train based game again.. from around 2004-05 maybe? is it on that site?

If you mean the sort of choose-your-own adventure thing with Senor Palomar stealing a gem, AFAIK they don't have that one. :(

Also, somebody should really rip and preserve the stuff that guy has on his site.

ZOMG!!!! I really want to play that My Own Train based game again.. from around 2004-05 maybe? is it on that site?

If you mean the sort of choose-your-own adventure thing with Senor Palomar stealing a gem, AFAIK they don't have that one. :(

Also, somebody should really rip and preserve the stuff that guy has on his site.

I seem to recall they did somewhere in the downloadable game archives. Course, its been a while since I looked through them, but I swear I played it. I remember as a kid I was too scared to choose the other options, only the ones which made you win. :P

Maybe it was on wayback machine. I might have found a working link. 

Lind Whisperer

I seem to recall they did somewhere in the downloadable game archives. Course, its been a while since I looked through them, but I swear I played it. I remember as a kid I was too scared to choose the other options, only the ones which made you win. :P

Maybe it was on wayback machine. I might have found a working link. 

Awesome! I loved that game! :thumbsup:

Oh, I didn't even look to see that he had other stuff on his site. I remember the Jack Stone one. I didn't remember the Mayor Convention on top of a high-danger snow mountain because they were all too stupid to realize it wasn't a ski resort. And then the one mayor is also a trucker. And the name of the Jack Stone city is Safeville? lol

JMMB knew how to back up content like this (hence why we have Project Brick), but he hasn't been around for a while.

Lind Whisperer

Oh, I didn't even look to see that he had other stuff on his site. I remember the Jack Stone one. I didn't remember the Mayor Convention on top of a high-danger snow mountain because they were all too stupid to realize it wasn't a ski resort. And then the one mayor is also a trucker. And the name of the Jack Stone city is Safeville? lol

JMMB knew how to back up content like this (hence why we have Project Brick), but he hasn't been around for a while.

Man, watching those early SW animations really makes me nostalgic for those days(even if I wasn't into SW at the time). Back then, LEGO Star Wars was LEGO Star Wars. I mean, I'm glad that we have more obscure sets, like the Halo, and Revan...but I wish that LEGO SW still...looked like LEGO.

Of course, LEGO doesn't really look like LEGO much anymore, so... :shrug:

Fluffy Cupcake

Every time I see the topic title I think "wad up!", like someone is being told to get more wads. RR players will know what I'm talking about. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.