Hello

Lind Whisperer

Lind Whisperer

I've occasionally read posts here, but never made an account; after Jamesster's recent Eurobricks recounting of the long and storied history of the Time Cruisers, I decided it was high time to rectify that.

To save y'all time, my specs:

Skillsets: some Blender, GIMP, LDD, LDraw.

Favorite theme: Nearly all of them.

Favorite LEGO "canon": Clutch Powers continuity.

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Heya Lind Whisperer. I recognize your name from Eurobricks. Welcome to the site!

There's plenty of stuff related to old LEGO media around if you dig it up (though I think the run with the Time Cruisers comic is probably our magnum opus in that regard).

Is Omega really Squidman? The world may never know!

• Like 1

Lind Whisperer

Heya Lind Whisperer. I recognize your name from Eurobricks. Welcome to the site!

There's plenty of stuff related to old LEGO media around if you dig it up (though I think the run with the Time Cruisers comic is probably our magnum opus in that regard).

Is Omega really Squidman? The world may never know!

Thanks! Question: How do you edit your signature? I'm having a bit of trouble finding the button for it...

:lol: I've always been of the opinion it was really Squidtron in that scene. If he can lock Squidman in his own Pitstop, it kind of seems like he'd be the more dangerous villain...Which brings to mind the question of whether robots have gender. Or, rather, if robotic creations made in the image of hermaphodic anthromorphic aliens have gender. :lol:

Thanks! Question: How do you edit your signature? I'm having a bit of trouble finding the button for it...

If you click your username in the top right and select account settings, it should bring you to a page with signature options as one of the tabs.

The forum went through a significant upgrade a while back, and Grapheme has been having such a busy time in real life that there hasn't been any opportunity to work out the kinks.

• Like 1

Lind Whisperer

If you click your username in the top right and select account settings, it should bring you to a page with signature options as one of the tabs.

The forum went through a significant upgrade a while back, and Grapheme has been having such a busy time in real life that there hasn't been any opportunity to work out the kinks.

Hmm...I looked through all of the options that I could find, but I still couldn't find it. -.-

Ah, well, it'll probably come out in the wash. Thanks for your help! 

To edit your sig you need to have at least 15-20 posts (someone else may have the exact number). Welcome to RRU! Can't stay and chat. The post editor on mobile... stinks. :\

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

The post editor on mobile... stinks. :\

I have to agree.

Welcome to RRU!

Edited by The Ace Railgun
  • Like 1

Lind Whisperer

Welcome to the site! :)

The post editor on mobile... stinks. :\

I have to agree.

Welcome to RRU!

Thank you! :)

To edit your sig you need to have at least 15-20 posts (someone else may have the exact number). Welcome to RRU! Can't stay and chat. The post editor on mobile... stinks. :\

Ah! That makes sense. Thank you for explaining that! :thumbsup:

Also, many thanks for the all the work you put into the LDraw->Blender converter! If I hadn't been able to use that as a base for learning Blender off of...well, let's just say I'd never have learned a tenth of what I learned because of it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

15703008823_92a1e51666_b.jpg  

Made any more Triangle Land games recently? :P (Or was that Rioforce? Man, it's been a loooooooooooong time since the Universe closed...)

Edited by Lind Whisperer
Trying to get picture to work...Yes! Success!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.