Hey Everyone!

ChrisAtBCC

Hey everyone!

My name is Chris and I'm new here to RRU. Thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself as I'll probably be here a lot. :P

I'm a team member of BIONICLE Comedy Central - we're a BIONICLE YouTube channel that started a little over a year ago. One reason why I'm here is to learn a little more of the behind-the-scenes of the BIONICLE games, if not all of the old Lego games.

Gosh, I have so many of these - Lego Island 1 and 2, Lego Racers 1 and 2, Lego Chess, Lego Loco, Legoland, Lego Creator, Galidor (never played it, not very interested unless the BCC could make a Let's Play :P ), Drome Racers, BIONICLE Heroes, Lego Star Wars III, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego LOTR, Lego Marvel Superheroes, The Lego Movie, Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham ... 

Well anyways, enough rambling. Just wanted to say hi! Thanks for letting me be a part of this!

Chris @ BCC

Edited by ChrisAtBCC

Gah, sorry that no one welcomed you sooner.

Greetings Chris! It's great that you've found our little corner of the Internet. Your interest in BIONICLE and classic LEGO games means you are perfect for Rock Raider training - level up enough and you can ascend beyond the ranks of the Generic Rock Raiders. We'll keep you on the lower floors of the RRU Tower for now, but you can have this complimentary Energy Crystal in the mean time and be on your way.

Watch out for the busted toilets and the escaped scorpions, other than that the public areas should be safe. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Wow. Still only JimbobJeffers welcomed you? That's... a bit sad.
I dunno, maybe people were turned off by the immediate self advertising?    \_[ツ]_/   

Anyhow, welcome!

Quisoves Potoo

Well, now that I've come out of seclusion, welcome! May Potoos sing in your cerebral sphere for the rest of your days, and may the sheep never overwhelm you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.