Annoying Lags

Knatterkalle

Hello Rock Raider Fans,

this is my problem: when a wall get destroyed by a drilling Rock Raider the "crushing into pieces" graphic effect causes lags. When a wall get destroyed and more than one wall get crushed massive lags appear. This also happens when things get teleported an the teleport beam graphic effect appears. This lags are very annoying! I tried to play in Window Mode but that doesn't fix it. I thought it could help to start the game in Direct 3D HAL but the game doesn't start only a black screen and one second later crashes back to desktop if i choose this option. I play with RGB Emulation and compatibly mode for Windows XP SP3 an the -ftm in the parameter.

My System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4GB RAM, AMD R7 265

Any Ideas? Sorry for my bad english, i'm german. Have a nice weekend!

Fluffy Cupcake

I read the title, immediately though AMD. I read deeper and REALLY thought it did. I read your specs, and I was like: "Yup, no denying it now".

Here is a topic a couple topics down in the support section that will probably help you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.