JHUYSER

IXS unused text

JHUYSER

this is a list of unused minigames if has a quest fie i'll feature it name

it apeers that transforming vehical once had a mini game it would of been called brikrace
86ACPT_0TBOB_0:Three laps around the Island, first on land, second off the harbor pier into the water, and third onto the runway for an airborne finale. To the Brickulating vehicles.
86FAIL_0TBOB_0:Adjusting to the advanced control of a Brickulating vehicle is no easy task, stick with it and you’ll be fine.
86FAIL_1TBOB_0:Once you fully understand the advanced inter-slotting process of the dynamic stabilizer, getting to grips with the Brickulating vehicle controller mechanic will be easy as pie. Huh? You look confused?
86SUCC_0TBOB_0:You certainly fly in the air as well as you drive on land or water. A great all rounder

valrie stubbins had a mini game that would of been called birdnest
82ACPT_0VALS_0:Oh you’re a lifesaver, Pepper! Which is what I should be doing! The bird flew off in the direction of space mountain, I wonder where it was going?
82SUCC_0VALS_0:My binoculars! Pepper you found them. Now I can get back to work, and everyone can have fun in the sea.

a medical based mini game this would of been called medical worry
78ACPT_0CLIK_0:Great! I must have left it somewhere on my rounds, but I've forgotten who I've seen. I'm sure I can rely on you.
78SUCC_0CLIK_0:Excellent! You've found it. A complete recovery.
78SUCC_1CLIK_0:Just swallow one of these and we’ll soon have you back on your feet.
78SUCC_2CLIK_0:All cured!

it looks like the director would of wanted a fight around lego island in this mini game this would of been called flying tour
77ACPT_0BLOK_0:Wonderful, I’ve got a list of places to fly over. Once were in the air, I’ll tell them to you.
77SUCC_0BLOK_0:That tour was inspirational. I’ve got so many ideas for new films now. I must get back to film studio.

dj apears to be having vocie trobles in this one this would of been called backwords
57ACPT_0DJAB_0:What's happening? Everytime I open my mouth some idiot starts talking. Listen carefully I will say this only once "The Brickster did it!". Quick bring Technician Bob.
57SUCC_0TBOB_0:That music coming from the Radio Station is terrible, maybe it’s just me falling behind the times, I’m not used to all of this new dance stuff. Wait a minute that music isn’t terrible, it’s backwards. Oh no, my new decks that I gave to DJ Jackitt must have gone wrong. Come Pepper to the radio station.
57SUCC_1TBOB_0:Ah DJ Jackitt this is terrible. Leave it to me I’ll soon fix the record.
57SUCC_2DJAB_0:Ah, am I coming through loud and clear. Great, I’ll dedicate the next song to you. Thanks for saving the Radio Station and fixing my voice.

it looks like in this one that nick brick would of had a mini game it would of been called DIVERSIONDIL (i cant figure out the words for this one)

53ACPT_0NICK_0:Very good. I hearby name you deputy Pepper. Change the signposts to guide the movie vehicles to the film studio. Remember to keep an eye out for any signposts being changed.
53SUCC_0NICK_0:So the Brickster-Bots are behind the signpost changes, just as I suspected. Thankyou for your help deputy.

there would of been 2 sneaking lessons
35ACPT_0JACK_0:Moving slowly not only means you can traverse narrow winding ledges, if you concentrate hard enough, it also means you are moving silently. Perfect if you don't want to be heard. I'll show you.
35ACPT_1JACK_0:Now it’s your turn Pepper, remember sneak then splat.
35FAIL_0JACK_0:Oh, Tough luck. Remember, sneak then double pizza splat. Try again when you’re ready.
35SUCC_0JACK_0:That’s it you did it! See how he didn’t even see you coming. Well done.

gnarly bone would of had 2 skate races
17ACPT_0HAWK_0:Rad! Stick as close as you can behind me, fall too far back and you fail the challenge. Watch out for the tricks I pull off as some of them are needed to get over obstacles. Let’s get ready!
17FAIL_0HAWK_0:You need to practice a little more to beat me. Don’t forget stick close behind and copy my moves. Too close though, and you’ll have a hard time reacting quickly enough.
17SUCC_0HAWK_0:Woo! I thought I might have tricked you at one point, it's like you read my mind. If you want a bigger challenge just come back.

you would deliver mail twice
83ACPT_0MAIL_0:Great, if we both have a go at delivering some then it should be done in half the time.
83FAIL_0MAIL_0:Oh no. I'm sure to get complaints about being late but what do people expect. I'd appreciate your help any time.
83SUCC_0MAIL_0:We did great. That’s quite a lot of them delivered. No doubt there will be more to deliver soon. That's a postmans lot in life!

and thats a rap for unused text saddly no rolf the vet files

Edited by JHUYSER
  • Like 2

Aokpisz

I really want to correct all those spelling mistakes.

• Like 1

Pereki

Cool stuff. The Bricksterbots only do like, two bad things in the final game, some of this would've reinforced that they were up to no good. Not surprising to see another Jack O' Trades mission, he talks like there should've been one.

Terrev

There's plenty more...

More complete early Gnarly Bones challenge stuff:

• 17ACPT_0HAWK_0:Rad! Stick as close as you can behind me, fall too far back and you fail the challenge. Watch out for the tricks I pull off as some of them are needed to get over obstacles. Let’s get ready!
  • 17FAIL_0HAWK_0:You need to practice a little more to beat me. Don’t forget stick close behind and copy my moves. Too close though, and you’ll have a hard time reacting quickly enough.
  • 17SUCC_0HAWK_0:Woo! I thought I might have tricked you at one point, it's like you read my mind. If you want a bigger challenge just come back.
  • 18ACPT_0HAWK_0:Totally excellent! Remember to stick close!
  • 18FAIL_0HAWK_0:This is a tough course, but keep trying. Come back when you want another go.
  • 18SUCC_0HAWK_0:Dude, I'm totally blown away. The great gnarly one Shugu is the man you should see now.

Looks like the signs you interact with to start film scenes were once doors, and going by the surrounding lines the Infomaniac would tell you to use them before starting the Freeway Frenzy minigame at the beginning of the game:

• 06PART_3INFO_0:To enter a film scene, stand by the door and press this button.

Another tip:

• 09PART_1INFO_0:To check the notice board, just stand in front of it and press this button.

The driving test was more picky:

• 16FAIL_1NICK_0:I’m sorry, you’ll have to start again as you drove near too many people.

Shugu had another challenge:

• 19ACPT_0CHIN_0:Wise choice, you will only succeed in life if you take a challenge. You have already shown great courage. Follow my every move. Keep close,  don’t drift too far away.
  • 19FAIL_0CHIN_0:Come back soon and continue your quest; the time will come when you will succeed.
  • 19SUCC_0CHIN_0:A most skilful performance. From now on your path is decided by you and no other. Return to me when you are ready for the next challenge.

lol:

• 33ACPT_0TBOB_0:Excellent. Now the car should be quite noticeable driving around because it’s the only one that doesn’t have a driver. I’m not entirely sure how you're going to stop it. It’s a shame that I never got around to inventing that glue-bee, a flying disc with a sticky surface. Anyway, good luck!
  • 33SUCC_0TBOB_0:Thank you. You've returned it safely. Now I can carry on with my top secret project and I assure you that this one won’t have any bugs.

And a huge block of old text that got revised/replaced/cut:

• 13ACPTREDG:Great. I’ll get my broom. Oh, I did notice that it left a trail of pizzas down the road. They could have been shot out everywhere. As you're delivering the pizzas, keep an eye out for any other ones lying around. They must all have hungry homes to go to.
  • 13FAILREDG:Oh no Pepper, there are still pizzas everywhere. Maybe you’re tired from all this filming. Why don’t you have a rest and come back later to try again.
  • 13INTRREDG:Look at this strange machine. It wheeled up into my garden stopped, and then a letter printed out with a list of addresses and pizza orders. I think it wants me to deliver them, but I’m no delivery boy.
  • 13PROXLIAM:I heard Technician Bob has made a new machine and it has gone totally crazy!
  • 13PROXPOST:Oh you know how I hate to gossip.  I will just tell you then, Red Greenbase has a problem with a strange machine in his garden!  Oh there I've said it.
  • 13PROXSUPE:Uh oh!  There is trouble in the air and I don't mean me!  Red Greenbase needs help with his messy garden!
  • 13PROXVALS:I ordered a pizza ages ago and it’s still not here. Papa mentioned that a new delivery boy was going to deliver it!
  • 13PROXXXX1:It's coming home, It’s coming home, Pizzas coming home... Have you heard about Red Greenbase?
  • 13PROXXXX2:It's coming home, It’s coming home, Pizzas coming home... Have you heard about Red Greenbase?
  • 13PROXXXX3:It's coming home, It’s coming home, Pizzas coming home... Have you heard about Red Greenbase?
  • 13RTRYREDG:I was right, it did start throwing pizzas everywhere again. And what’s worse is I still cannot find out where this machine came from. You deliver the pizzas and I’ll keep on hunting.
  • 13SUCCREDG:Wow, no sooner had I finished cleaning up, the machine started whirring away and a new list of delivery addresses appeared. If you could come back later I’m sure this machine will have thrown out more pizzas.
  • 20ACPTREDG:That’s great. Ok here is the plan. If you tend the flowers then I’ll do the sweeping. Look at them, they're all odd colors, no garden should have flowers with odd colors.
  • 20DURRHOGG:I don’t know why Red Greenbase is so fussed about the flowers, we all had a great celebration Party, so what if a few flowers are different colors, I’m not too sure on Red Greenbase’s colors.
  • 20DURRREDG:Hmmm, no I don’t think they suite me. I need flowers that reflect my personality. Try again, and come back when you’re done. I’ll just finish the sweeping.
  • 20DURRSTUD:I hope the garden gets fixed soon,  I want to party in the sun. Red Greenbase won’t let us until he's happy with the flowers colors. This is such a drag.
  • 20INTRREDG:My garden just doesn’t look right, with all the partying that’s gone on lately I just been far too tired to look after it. Say can you help me with the gardening?
  • 20PROXLARY:I’ve just been to see Red Greenbase, he’s down in the dumps after Rhoda Hoggs party. I tried to cheer him up but it didn’t work. I think I’ll go for a rest now.
  • 20PROXPOST:I’ve got Red Greenbase’s daily paper here, it’s strange that he hasn’t collected it, he's usually a very punctual chap. He might come later.
  • 20PROXSUPE:I love to fly over the Island and watch people doing daily chores. Don’t tell anyone but Laura Brick sings to herself when no one is around. I just flew over the Party House, Red Greenbase seems in a flutter about something.
  • 20PROXXXX3:I’m so tired after Rhoda Hogg's party, I’ve only been able to score three goals all day!
  • 20SUCCREDG:Fantastic, they’re just right. Now I can sit back in my beautiful garden and enjoy the day. Oh yea I almost forgot. I’ve ordered your pizza, It should be delivered soon. Pop back later and we can eat in the garden.

(It seems that the PROXXXX1/2/3 lines are for the cut footballer characters)

Edited by jamesster
  • Like 3

JHUYSER

!PLATFORM    :PC     : 0   :It's likely to crash a lot.

found this in pc.txt. they knew it had a crashing problem.

• Like 1