oopsie

Fluffy Cupcake

LEGO Racers 3, released on the 25th of October, 2015, under a publishing deal with EA who worked on the art style.

Coming soon; s***ty gameplay DLC

"Best visuals of this generation" - IGN

"Realistic" - PC Gamer

"Hours of Acid Trips galore" - A Hobo we found lying on the street

Edited by Ben24x7
  • Like 3

MaelstromIslander

I encountered graphical errors like this in LEGO Star Wars for the Nintendo DS a lot. Happened on other games too.

but nothing like the WHOLE ISLAND being untextured.

Edited by MaelstromIslander

I encountered graphical errors like this in LEGO Star Wars for the Nintendo DS a lot. Happened on other games too.

Me too on the starwars thing. It is very amusing, I thought my cart was just bad.

MaelstromIslander

Me too on the starwars thing. It is very amusing, I thought my cart was just bad.

Usually it would be a character being a jumble of blue/purple/pink/white colors, but I vaguely remember the wall/floor texture of the cantina being corrupted.

Usually it would be a character being a jumble of blue/purple/pink/white colors, but I vaguely remember the wall/floor textyre of the cantina being corrupted.

Same with me, but all of the cantina was corrupted, aswell as some level textures.

MaelstromIslander

So the DS port is that bad huh? Wow. D8

Not THAT bad, as it only happens occasionally, but sometimes when you die it will occur but restore upon respawning.

This happens to me on lego island 

Pics or it didn't happen. There are graphical errors that sometimes occur but only by tinkering with the files and from what I've seen it just makes stuff grey like the infomaniac's face but never the entire island.

Fluffy Cupcake

@MaelstromIslander; While I didn't modify any files, I did modify the game's memory. So it is sort of the same concept.

Don't act like we don't know the location of your secret evil lair, Xiron...

...because we do...

You said you would give people power; the power to bend the --game-- to their will, but deep down inside it was YOU who wanted control over humanity.

The rise of the machines is coming, and with it, Commander of Waffles, Xiron. We must stop this madness. We must fight fire with chewing gum, then we'll use fire against his Waffles.

Are you willing to rise up against this madness?

Dial 1800-251-2912 to sign-up for the Anti-xiron Salvation Solution, otherwise titled 'ASS'.

Here at 'ASS', we handle things in the roughest ways possible, to keep justice smooth and clean.

JOIN TODAY!!

Of course this is a joke, are you going to take this seriously?

Edited by Ben24x7
  • Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

D:|, this is all just a distraction to get people away from YOU, wicked Ben24x7.

You're the evil one here, trying to get an army of mindless Rock Raider minions to follow you by using your subliminal illistratious (while offering drugged sandwiches) so you can take on the rest of the world!

Fluffy Cupcake

I've never heard of it. I'd give it a quick Google search if I was home though, as you should.

And that image, holy waffle! What did you do!? D:

MaelstromIslander

D:|, this is all just a distraction to get people away from YOU, wicked Ben24x7.

You're the evil one here, trying to get an army of mindless Rock Raider minions to follow you by using your subliminal illistratious (while offering drugged sandwiches) so you can take on the rest of the world!

I knew it, i knew this day would come; The time that ben would go power hungry and try to hypnotize us Rock Raiders with his strange new technology known as "Drawing" which creates subliminal messages to the brain through simply using an ink-tipped utensil to create these odd brainwaves on certain surfaces, especially sand-based "Paper" surfaces. But no, Ben wanted more than that, and though he had to take it to the next level by creating these strange messages with use of pixels to corrupt thousands of different people through a massive network derived from ARPANET known as the "Internet". Soon, ben will have the whole world under his grasp, and ban waffles for all of eternity while hiding behind his beloved and trusted enforcement group, ASS, who are secretly developing plans to eat all the waffles on the face of the planet BUT I'M STANDING AGAINST THEM BECAUSE I'M IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE YOU WON'T HYPNOTIZE ME YOU PSYCHOPATHIC MEGALOMANIAC HYSTERICAL VAMPIRE CAT THING

Because of Ben's malicious deeds, I have formed Counter Resistance Attack Pandamonium Squad (CRAPS) to battle ASS, with the help of Xiron, drugged Bethesda developers, Johnny Sandalsocks, Lucas George, my proud associate Duncan Bangbang, Nacnud Gnabgnab, Raddish Duka, Pistachio Loser, Captain Omen, Ages Odnetnin, Realistic Mario, E.T. the Evil Tomato, and Commander Steampunk Discofunk. Please join our cause by calling 1800-968-255 or by going to our site, www.icryicryeverdaylikeyouifyourememberlegouniverse.com and clicking the "Sign Up" button.

Please, we need your help to stop THE PSYCHOPATHIC MEGALOMANIAC HYSTERICAL VAMPIRE CAT THING FROM DESTROYING THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT CMON GUYS HELP ME OUT

-snip-

i figure out the viruses name it is the dr watson one. any one have a cule in how i delete it? here's one pic i was able to nab

I don't think that virus came with the cheat engine. You might have downloaded something else around that time and thats what caused it.

But I don't think viruses can affect LEGO Island and swap textures. Honestly, i don't think i've even seen that texture before in LEGO Island.

• Like 2

i figure out the viruses name it is the dr watson one. any one have a cule in how i delete it?

I don't know what this Dr. Watson really is, but a quick Google search shows a few results. It seems that there's both a virus named such, but more commonly, Dr. Watson is an actual, pre-installed Windows debugger program from Microsoft. I recommend running a virus scan, first of all; if you don't have anti-virus, I use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The free version is just fine.

If that doesn't help, here's another link I found for disabling the windows program: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/188296

I also suggest you watch what you download, even if this turns out to not actually be a virus. Xiron would not upload viruses, and to me that sounds like a pretty serious allegation.

Edited by LimeKiller
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.