Creativerse (now F2P!)

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

creativerseLogo.png

Server Information Here [Link]

Hey guys. Creativerse is now F2P! If you want to try your hands at an Minecraft alternative, now would be a good time! I'd like to try playing on a server with someone if anyone is interested.

If you want to know more about the game (which has a rating of "very positive") read the reviews here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/280790/

Or of course you can look up videos on Youtube...

With that out of the way, I've been enjoying the game so far. The graphics are nicer, and it has a few more realistic elements (aside from gravity, but whoever said this was Earth?) than Minecraft so far. :)

Oh and also, you can rotate blocks on the spot, so you can be slightly more creative on that note. xP

The game is also more progressual, you can't just make a mining tool and get to the bottom of the map in 2 minutes.

I'm currently in the process of installing the game.

I can't say for sure I'd be willing to buy it, but this is a deal (hopefully) worth taking.

Fluffy Cupcake

@Ben; Your are playing for free a game that is to be later free to play, there is no risk in trying it now. :P

@Wognif;  You get working on getting that upgraded okay? ;P

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to confirm, that I like this game more than Minecraft, because there is more variation, when it comes to crafting etc. and the graphics are also much better (fun fact: it probably runs with the same fps like Minecraft in my case (~10 to 40 fps)). On which world do I play? On the same as Xiron and JAL.

@Wognif: My computer has a dualcore CPU, that was released 2007 and it runs okay on maximum settings.

Fluffy Cupcake

Maximum is a 5-10FPS drop for me, so I lower it down one, and yeah, I've got a RRU world.

I can't wait for this to go F2P so more of you guys can join in! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

THE GAME IS NOW F2P!!!

The password for the RRU server is waffle, even if a non-RRUser gets on everyone defaults to visitor so you can't do anything unless promoted.

Just type RRU in world search from the game's main menu and you should find it.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.