Pollywanna

This cute little biplane is mostly from 1993's Aerial Acrobats, I just changed the engine block, added some chrome exhausts and some "I in a circle" roundels. Real version forthcoming as soon as I can find one of those Model Team wheels in red - I know they exist somewhere.

XULW7Qi.gif

Made in LDD, rendered with Bluerender. 

• Like 8

Thanks guys! I really just wanted something nice and small to push Bluerender's new rotating feature with; took me 4 hours to render this with a two year old i7 - 60 frames in total, at 1600 x 900 each. I also always loved the three stunt planes TLG put out in the 90s, the two in Aerial Acrobats and the later Eagle Stunt Flyer that Wes is playing with in the photo I think Jhuyser was referencing. I think the plane is a little small, I may need to beef up the tail section a little.

I like my username too, Pereki :D I've been here a while, I just have a tendency to lurk / don't have enough free time to really be on forums at the moment.

newspaper_photo_wes_jenkins.jpg

• Like 3

Came in thinking it was going to be one of those goofy Info*object*iac things.

Instead I see a classic biplane in an Information Center style pallete, with the Infomaniac seated in it.

This pleases me.

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Came in thinking it was going to be one of those goofy Info*object*iac things.

Same. Glad we didn't get what we expected! This looks cool.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.