RRUCraft UHC

CrashDSB

RRUCRAFT UHC UPDATE

Hello hello! So, news, the RRUCraft UHC Event is happening this Friday! Seems everyone is okay with either day, and Friday seems to be a more relaxed day, so Friday it is! Also, we will have the teams organized by Thursday Afternoon. Please keep an eye out for that post. Your last day to sign up is October 15th. Players HAVE to sign up before 2PM EST on Thursday or else you won't be included in a team! Good luck! 

THIS IS THE LAST POST BEFORE TEAM LIST POSTING. Tomorrow is your last day to sign up! At 2PM EST tomorrow (Thursday) registration will be closing and then the teams will be randomized and posted here!

Remember, the event is happening at 2PM EST Friday. 

IP: 100.3.66.125:25567

Looking forward to it!

EDIT: I'm so sorry, I actually can't make it tomorrow. I know how annoying it is having hosted UHC myself, but I'm going to have to pull out as something's come up.

My sincerest apologies again and I hope you all have fun!

Edited by JimbobJeffers

Looking forward to it!

EDIT: I'm so sorry, I actually can't make it tomorrow. I know how annoying it is having hosted UHC myself, but I'm going to have to pull out as something's come up.

My sincerest apologies again and I hope you all have fun!

So sorry to hear that. :( Maybe next time! :)

UPDATE:

RRUCraft Teams:

TEAMS are identified by their color below!

The teams for the RRUCraft UHC Event are as follows:

Team 1 (WILDCARD PLAYER):

• Fred_Cop (Ben24x7)

Team 2:

• Arthuriel (Arthuriel)
  • Pepper_Roni (Sparks8805)

Team 3:

• Xiron12 (Xiron)
  • CrashDSB (raysfan00)

Good luck and have fun! Remember the event starts at 2 PM EST Tomorrow! (Friday), the server will open 30 MINUTES before game start. Good luck and have fun! Skype Chat isn't required, but it is recommended for fast and smooth team play!

IP: 100.3.66.125:25567

PLEASE JOIN 15 MINUTES BEFORE START TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS SETUP PROPERLY. Thank you!

• Like 2

Is it at all possible to do a group Skype call just to verify all of the rules a few minutes before the match starts?

If we can get everyone's skype's by tomorrow afternoon, then yes. That would be great.

Ah, it looks like it may have been for the best that I had to go anyway, otherwise you'd have had an odd player. I wish you all good luck in this game, may the best man win!

Ah, it looks like it may have been for the best that I had to go anyway, otherwise you'd have had an odd player. I wish you all good luck in this game, may the best man win!

No no! Don't feel that way JJ! We had something planned for if it was uneven anyways!

Ha!

In the spirit of new internet, I completely forgot about the UHC. I guess I'm still used to not being able to play. :/

Sorry guys, maybe next time.

Fluffy Cupcake

Both Team Green members died in a skeleton ambush matter simultaneously. :P

Sparks then proceeded to get blown up by a creeper a couple minutes later just seconds before the game was called.

• 1 month later...

RRUCraft UHC EVENT

(UPCOMING EVENT, January 15th, Friday)

MORE INFO COMING SOON.

(Yes, this is just a post saying it's happening, please feel free to sign up, ask questions, be bored, or just, y'know, don't read it at all if you feel so inclined).

RRUCraft UHC

UPCOMING: (TBD) - Saturday, August 6th, or Saturday, August 13th.

Time - TBD

More info to come this weekend.

Please let me know which day works out best for you, and a time frame!

Also, if you wish to join, please let me know immediately so I can get a count.

36 minutes ago, The Ace Railgun said:

I will be gone on the 6th, so I won't be able to make it, the 13th would work though.

Alright, thank you!

25 minutes ago, Shadowblaze said:

The 13th works best for me for the same reason as Ace's.

Okay!

RRUCraft UHC Update

DATE: Saturday, August 13th.

Registration Allowed Until: August 10th

UHC Type: FFA

Please register if you would like to participate by posting a reply with your Minecraft IGN so we can whitelist you when the time comes. Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.