RRUCraft UHC

CrashDSB

RRUCRAFT Free-For-All UHC EVENT

Hosted by CrashDSB

ENDED

First off, let's go over some of the basics. 

RULES: NO LONGER IN ACTION, EVENT ENDED

• Spoiler

• This RRU UHC Event will be running on the latest Minecraft Version as of the day of the event, mo Snapshots I'm afraid!
    • This UHC will be a Free-For-All UHC. 
    • There will be a 30 minute grace period where no PVP will be allowed to take place. If you PVP and kill someone during that time, you will be immediately disqualified from the match.
    • Teamspeak, Skype, etc are NOT allowed for this match, except for the walkthrough of the rules.
    • Nether and End will be allowed.
    • World Border is TBD.

RRUCRAFT UHC ROUND 2 END RESULTS:

1st Place - TheAceRailgun, Shadowblaze (TIE)

2nd Place - noghiri

3rd Place - CrashDSB

RRUCRAFT UHC ROUND 1 END RESULTS:

Team Winner: TEAM YELLOW

Congrats to Team Yellow!

ROUND 2: (ENDED)

UHC? Count me in. Either day is fine for me, all I would ask if it were possible to move the time back one hour, to 2PM EST, the time that we used to start at during JJ's UHCs.

Don't you think this is too sudden?

You just opened a Creative Server, then nearly an hour later you want to do a UHC session?

...give people time, and they will come, then give them a battle session.

You just opened a Creative Server, then nearly an hour later you want to do a UHC session?

So glad you decided to sign up ben!

Who cares? Either people want to play UHC and sign up for it, or they don't.

That's 7pm in Britain, I believe... I should be okay to make it, more likely on the Friday than the Thursday, assuming my uni doesn't dump me with work. Sign me up and I'll let you know well in advance if I can't make it.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have the whole setup process sorted? I made a tutorial on the RRUCraft forum (it was only viewable by mods as it went behind-the-scenes) detailing the exact steps required to set one up, plus some useful commands, if you'd like to see it. I've hosted several UHC matches and I don't believe a single one started less than 20 minutes late, although this was mostly due to the /spread command being all messed up!

That's 7pm in Britain, I believe... I should be okay to make it, more likely on the Friday than the Thursday, assuming my uni doesn't dump me with work. Sign me up and I'll let you know well in advance if I can't make it.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have the whole setup process sorted? I made a tutorial on the RRUCraft forum (it was only viewable by mods as it went behind-the-scenes) detailing the exact steps required to set one up, plus some useful commands, if you'd like to see it. I've hosted several UHC matches and I don't believe a single one started less than 20 minutes late, although this was mostly due to the /spread command being all messed up!

Hey! Good to hear! Sparks (Pepper) and I are going to be working on setting the majority of it up tomorrow server wise. I could definitely use the tutorial as a guideline if it's available. Everything helps. :)

I'm sorry, but the words 'I', 'Want' and 'Join' aren't in what I said.

Edited by Ben24x7

I'm sorry, but the words 'I', 'Want' and 'Join' aren't in what I said.

Now it is! But in all seriousness. You stated your opinion, I heard it. Honestly, if people want to play, they will, and that's great. If they don't want to, that's fine too. I really think it's up to the user to decide if it's too soon or what, not everyone is going to think the same. If you want to join, by all means please do. But please help keep this topic relevant to the actual event happening rather than this. Thank you. :)

Fluffy Cupcake

Any other special gamemodes we can whip up besides UHC? I know Hunger Games is another popular one out there, any others?

Any other special gamemodes we can whip up besides UHC? I know Hunger Games is another popular one out there, any others?

I don't know off the top of my head. I wasn't just planning on normal UHC every time! I do have plans for if we do host again, to do some special challenges. :)

I am most definitely be interested in a UHC event as I have been unable to ever attend one. Either Thursday or Friday would work for me.

I am most definitely be interested in a UHC event as I have been unable to ever attend one. Either Thursday or Friday would work for me.

Alright good to hear! :)

Also, should I put you down on the list for joining? Thanks!

I'm  going to shock everyone here with this post, but

You can

Count

Me

IN!!!

That's right! JALTheComposer, the guy with the horrid internet, is joining this UHC!

The new internet gets installed Monday, so I'll be ready for battle!

I'm  going to shock everyone here with this post, but

You can

Count

Me

IN!!!

That's right! JALTheComposer, the guy with the horrid internet, is joining this UHC!

The new internet gets installed Monday, so I'll be ready for battle!

Awesome! Hope the new Internet works out well! :)

To the sorry person getting paired with me, I've never played any UHC, so expect me to hop on your shoulders or use you as a meat shield. :P

Edited by Drill Master

Fluffy Cupcake

Ask me again at around the last day. I don't like my weekends booked ahead of time because that is the only free days I ever get in a week and things can come up on those days that keep me busy irl. So it's a maybe until further notice.

I did make a map for standard PvP (capture the flag, team deathmatch or free-for-all) but it never got used. You can see it here.

Actually, I might as well sign up.

Excuse me whilst I enlist for the Creative Server.

Alright! Added to the list!

Ask me again at around the last day. I don't like my weekends booked ahead of time because that is the only free days I ever get in a week and things can come up on those days that keep me busy irl. So it's a maybe until further notice.

Sounds good! Hope it works out. :D

I did make a map for standard PvP (capture the flag, team deathmatch or free-for-all) but it never got used. You can see it here.

Maybe that's something we could do for an event down the road. It looks pretty cool! :D

Ahhh... Those two day don't for me. A saturday would be ideal, but if you can't, I guess I'll pass. :(

Sorry to hear that Shadow! Saturday wouldn't work out too well for me hosting wise, it's a busy week next week and Thursday and Friday's are my only open days. I do plan depending on how this event goes to possibly host stuff monthly or bi-monthly. So there is always next time! :) 

I also have a map that we could use sometime. I still have to finish it, and I also have the problem of it crashing in the latest snapshot. It supports 1.8.8 just fine. Any idea how to get it up to the latest snapshot?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.