Last week i got in the mail some guy on the internet sold me some clearly home made lego tiles with cruddy decals of some total doc ock knock-off and jack sparrow wannabe. Total sham. I only bought it because it included a an ultra-exclusive, ultra-limited quantity jewel-cased edition of my second fav game of all time (sry nexus adventures, rip lu), LEGOS IN SPACE: THE GAME i didt even knew it existed. Apparently only one copy of the edetion was manufactured before production was shut down probs due to legal issues coz lego wus greedy and wanted to sue (srsly, first lu, now this. STOP BING SO MEAN, LEGO!!1!), in spite of the widespread critical acclaim and overwhelmingly positive audience reception of the LEGOS IN SPACE TRILOGY. i have a convo from the seller (think it might be jamesstir? :jamessterface:) but ill post that later

heres some hi-quality pics i took hope you guys like

if i get a lot of replys maybe i will do a video review

thats all for now, :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( RIP LU!!! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

ps nexo knights looks neat looks just like lu i bet well see dude axeter again

MaelstromIslander

i always get sad every time i play lego worlds because it remainds me of lu and it makes me really sad and i cry every day rip lego universe the perfect game i played everyday now i cry everyday like if u remember lego univ that was great game but if the game would be playable again i would play it the whole days (sry for eng)

i can;t wait for u too post video brigs i wont to see gamplay btw rip lu i always wanted there two be an lis4 but instead we got the really bad lis rash of the cans online instead jamester pls make lis4 if u dont i will never forigve u

Edited by MaelstromIslander

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.