LEGO Nexo Knights

emily

origamihero

Nexo knights will be like another Ultra Agents, Make 2 waves, stop producing and quit the theme.

1 hour ago, chromecrusher said:

Nexo knights will be like another Ultra Agents, Make 2 waves, stop producing and quit the theme.

...lolno.

Everything we've seen so far suggests this is a big bang theme for 2016, with masses of merch, it's own TV series, a 4D film and an app connecting all of the individual promotional strands together. How does any of this hint to NK being a one-and-done theme, other than you not liking it?

• Like 1

Nexo Knights instantly brings to mind the Atomic Knights from DC and the Spaceknights from Marvel, with a teensy bit of aesthetics borrowed from 40K's Space Marines and/or StarCraft's Marines.

The vehicle designs look pretty good.

• 3 months later...

So, bumping this topic real quick because... music video!

This is so tonally different than anything from the actual show that I almost, almost quite liked it. Heck, I even sorta got G1-Bonkles-generic-rock-song vibes from this.

Also lol what kind of band name is carpark north

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Ayliffe said:

I've never been more utterly bewildered by a Lego advertising campaign before.

I guess you missed this, then.

• Like 4

oh god I'd completely forgotten the rock monster ones

oh god

OH YEAH AND THEN THERE'S THESE

• Like 3

Q-q-q-quick cheeeck...... these.... all these videos are... official, right? Produced... by Lego, yeah?

please tell me the answer's "no"

They're all official (or at least unofficially produced and then approved of in the case of the Chima dance clip). So yes, this clip where somebody fondles rock monster droppings is official LEGO material.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.