Noesis script for ghg files

Sluicer

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I am completely new to ripping lego characters, I have an idea for a game that i am toying around with however I am unable to get any of the models or anything. I am not too worried about the textures as I plan to retexture the characters anyways. I am mostly wanting to rip from lego batman 2 and the lego movie. If there is a step by step tutorial somewhere that can explain it to someone with the IQ of melted butter would be appreciated. Ninja ripper does not seem to work for me, and I cant get noesis to work right. Any help is appreciated.

Fluffy Cupcake

I can confirm Noesis doesn't work with TLM, and very likely not Batman 2 (Sluicer himself actually said it was for Star Wars Complete Saga and the 1st Batman, no 2nds included).

As for that Ninja Ripper tutorial, I'll be getting on that within the next few days. I even installed TLM especially for this occasion.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

this script doesn't work on the pod racer models, or at least I can't get it to. Every time I try I get the error "list index out of range" and it won't open.

Using the extractor tool on one results in this abomination
3GnIrQA.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Zorg_Sinister
5 hours ago, huntertritter@gmail. said:

when are you gonna update the Script? I'm Modding Indiana Jones 2 the Adventure Continues.

Me too. Some of the model well have all of there mesh's but some well not...

but in all just keep up the good work your doing Sluicer

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LEGOPerry said:

can u rip out lego racers 1 & 2 stuff from noesis? or only tt games lego games?

I've never used Noesis, so I don't know. I do know that we have dedicated tools for those games though.

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2021 at 10:10 PM, Zorg_Sinister said:

Me too. Some of the model well have all of there mesh's but some well not...

but in all just keep up the good work your doing Sluicer

Hey Zorg !

Im trying to replicate some of the vehicles in lego indiana jones 2, i extracted the mesh files and put them in blender.

The problem is i can barely make out how the vehicles were put together. Would you be able to help me ? Would be awesome :)

• 9 months later...
huntertritter@gmail.

hey it's been a year since i said something about Lego Indiana Jones 2. But i was thinking of TT Games' Old non lego games like Finding Nemo.

And i need a Script to let me use models from that game.

• 1 month later...
sixxstreeter

hmmm none of this works on the skywalker saga i have extracted the dat files they have dx11nxg textures .gsc files and res files if somebody could make a script for the res file all simple to get all you want from iti mean tools being made and not one for .res files well none of the dx11.mesh don't work because they don't use that now its .model extract nxg mesh they don't use that either any more 

theres files ..the do have ghg files but the extractors don't work on it so

BANTHA_DX11.NXG_TEXTURES

BANTHA.PREFAB_BAKED

BANTHA_DX11.NXG_TEXTURES

HANSOLO_CARBONITE_DX11.GHG

none of these open with the old tools 

so maybe we can get some new scripts for noesis as well it want show the models either with the old script so any help thanks sixx and all dlc packs are .res files so

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.