LEGO Worlds won't run anymore

DorneyLeechekes

DorneyLeechekes

Help me,

since today after some lil experiments with something yesterday my LEGO Worlds isn't working anymore I even deleted every data and redownloaded it from Steam but now it's not running anymore

lol username

Without more information on what you were doing and what now happens, it's a bit hard to help you. Can you be more specific?

lol username

Alright, and what were you experimenting with before it started doing that? If you've already tried re-installing the game I'm wondering if the save files/configuration got messed up or something.

DorneyLeechekes

Alright, and what were you experimenting with before it started doing that? If you've already tried re-installing the game I'm wondering if the save files/configuration got messed up or something.

first I only extract this GAME.DAT anfd changed the credits for a test and everything was running the last thing I tried before it stopped was putting LDD creations into the models file after that the game couldn't run anymore

lol username

I'd try going to C:\Users\your name here\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGOWorlds, making a backup of it, and then deleting it. Maybe some save data or cached stuff got messed up. Just be sure to backup the LEGOWorlds folder first, or at least the SAVEDGAMES folder inside so you can keep your worlds and progress (or if you don't care about keeping that, you've got nothing to worry about). Or if you only want to keep specific worlds, they're located in SAVEDGAMES\SLOT1\2766509057.

DorneyLeechekes

I'd try going to C:\Users\your name here\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGOWorlds, making a backup of it, and then deleting it. Maybe some save data or cached stuff got messed up. Just be sure to backup the LEGOWorlds folder first, or at least the SAVEDGAMES folder inside so you can keep your worlds and progress (or if you don't care about keeping that, you've got nothing to worry about). Or if you only want to keep specific worlds, they're located in SAVEDGAMES\SLOT1\2766509057.

I just deleted everything and new download everthing... but I have the same problem I had before

lol username

Did you delete things manually or just tell Steam to delete local content? If the latter, then it probably didn't delete the AppData stuff. That's all generated by the game, you don't download it.

DorneyLeechekes

Did you delete things manually or just tell Steam to delete local content? If the latter, then it probably didn't delete the AppData stuff. That's all generated by the game, you don't download it.

the thing is I DID delete the Appdata

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.