My Lego rock raiders can't launch properly please help

AlliedSiren2

AlliedSiren2

Hi, I have recently purchased rock raiders for my windows 7 PC and have installed it and the d3drm.dll file in system. But when I load up the game I get a black screen for about a second or two then it goes straight back to my desktop. Anyone know why this is? Please help me.

Edited by AlliedSiren2

Try the following steps;

1. Launch "Rock Raiders (TM)"

2. Change to "RGB Emulation"

3. Launch the game

4. It might work, if it doesn't then let me know.

• Like 1

AlliedSiren2

I gave it a try.

It works and I get onto the game just fine, but when I go to play a mission the loading bar goes right to the end and then my rock raiders game crashes/closes and I'm back on my desktop

Does anyone know what to do now so I can play?

Edited by AlliedSiren2

AlliedSiren2

Hi, when I load up rock raiders standard my screen goes black for about 1-2 seconds and then goes back on my desktop. But when I launch the LEGORR.exe and select "RGB Emulation" rock raiders loads up normally. However, when I go to play any mission it gets the loading bar to the end and then crashes/closes my game entirely. I will much appreciate it if someone is able to help.

Some PC specs: 64-bit operating system  with 16-gig of ram and an AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.90 GHz and I run on windows 7

I'm not a moderator, nor an administrator, but next time try using the 'Edit' button instead of creating a new topic/post.

Thats my recommendation, but you don't have to listen to it, since I am in no position of power to force you to do it.

AlliedSiren2

And I really want to play rock raiders as I am frustrated and upset that I have issues with it

And asked a mod about what exactly?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.