Some minifig faces: Tim from Time Cruisers + 2 skulls + other stuff

TheStranger

TheStranger

Hi! I'm new here :P I can't believe there's a forum where people still talk about Lego Racers. I felt like playing this game again after years and decided to google it to see if there were any mods for it and found this forum filled with cool stuff.

I made a few skins textures that I thought I'd share:
Tim from the Time Cruisers Lego Series:

hVcgv.jpg
LaWpH.jpg

He has a different face for each emotion like the others in the game.

And I made these 2 skulls from some Lego sets:

HOyIb.jpg

Download link (all in one file):

attachment

I made them on MS Paint and then used some online tracing/vector thing, and for the last skull I realized I could use IrfanView to save it in 256 colors properly. Still they aren't terribly good :P

Idk if any of these has been made already by someone else, sorry in that case, I must have missed it.

I hope you like them

EDIT!

I made these 2 new skins: Spritle's shirt from the Speed Racer theme and the Actress jacket from the Lego Studios theme.

wiS6h.jpg

Maybe making the shirt yellow like the original was a bad idea though :P

And I made this rim texture to replace the default old white ones with these that are meant to be those the Tiny Turbos had.

bondy.jpg

Download links:

tiny turbos rim.rar

monkey shirt and studios actress jacket.rar

Edited by TheStranger
  • Like 6

Welcome aboard, and nice textures too.

...what do you mean "aboard what?", you know, aboard RRU, no, that doesn't so-- *REPLY OFF-TOPIC*

lol username

Possibly the freakiest thing about Tim's face is that it's the only Lego face with a nose.

Nah, there are others, like in the Western theme.

RacerRabbit

Possibly the freakiest thing about Tim's face is that it's the only Lego face with a nose.

Nah, there are others, like in the Western theme.

Ah. I remember now.

b001gdhvq6.thumb.png.3a0cc5cae8a61f1f5b1

lego-bandit-minifigure-79656-24.thumb.jp

Thanks!!

I thought Timy was the only one with a nose but now I remember those 2 Western minifigs from the old catalogues.

I added a few more things to the first post :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.