Texture quality set to low by default

lol username

lol username

I'm not sure if this happens to everybody or only some, but it happens to me and I've seen it in a lot of YouTube videos as well:

LEGO Island 2 says "High Detail" is on by default, but it might not actually be on. To make sure high detail is on, you need to go into the options, turn it off, and on again. If everything is suddenly sharper, and you've never tried this before, congrats, you've been playing LEGO Island 2 with textures downscaled for your entire life. And you'll have to do that every time you start the game. Here's the difference:

vi5p5gu.png5Np80vA.png

(Psst, bump up the screen resolution too)

Its not much of a difference, and besides the lighting on the arms still looks stupidly lazy.

Looks considerably better to me. Look at Johnny's torso in both images. High quality looks way better.

Shadowblaze
Looks considerably better to me. Look at Johnny's torso in both images. High quality looks way better.

You don't say?

You don't say?

I was responding to Ben's post. I forgot to quote.

Still, no matter if there is or isn't an improvement regarding the texture quality, you might agree with me that the arms still look awkwardly lighted.

• lol username pinned this topic
  • lol username unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.