Modifying maximum speed

Is there any way to modify the speed cap of the player's vehicle? Or any way to modify speed in general like we can in LR2?

Fluffy Cupcake

No.

And for Racers 2, I assume to mean the Cheat Engine hacks I made? (I'm not aware of any other way).

Yeah, those are the ones.

It had appeared apparent yesterday that you could change character speeds in LR1 when I'd used your CE table & set all the characters on Imperial Grand Prix to 1-1 (red with 1 white power brick). I don't know if this was the reason, but if you (the player) rapidly fire the tether, what can happen is this:

• It disappears as you're grappling to someone and...
  • Your speed in the direction of that person is HIGHLY increased.

What's even more interesting is that when the AI rapidly fire the tether (like the player does), they maintain that high-speed on their individual AI paths until bumped, grappled, etc.

I'll probably look into this further later, but it reminded me of your coordinate speed modifier & wonder if you can alter coordinate speed in this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.