Corrupted Demo/N64 Intro Animation

lol username

lol username

The results of using a WIP corruption tool by Will on the demo of the game.

Said tool led to a lot of hilarity in McJobless's stream earlier today, I'm not sure if the broadcast got saved though.

Shadowblaze

Whew, Veronica Voltage is really enjoying swinging that flag.

I've never seen that intro before. Pretty cool.

That was far more amusing than it should have been.

Off topic: Seems the intro test track is different to the playable one. Is it possible to swap them?

Fluffy Cupcake

N64/PS(?) exclusive.

Off topic: Seems the intro test track is different to the playable one. Is it possible to swap them?

If someone figures out how to play a modded console version of Racers, perhaps; or you could try using N64 files on PC. I know you created a topic for how to extract the N64 .jam. Maybe you could start there? You did say you got circuits from the N64 working on PC before.

N64/PS(?) exclusive.

The results of using a WIP corruption tool by Will on the demo of the game. [emphasis mine]

Edited by le717

Fluffy Cupcake

The results of using a WIP corruption tool by Will on the demo of the game. [emphasis min]

N64/PS(?)/PC Demo exclusive, then.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

I somehow missed this topic until now. I'm glad I had this idea during McJobless' stream, it's just a shame we weren't able to get this working  during the stream itself. The results are definitely as good as expected, and certainly worthwhile.

lol username

Just N64 and the demo.

Thanks for clearing that up!

It's not like it was in the title of the topic or anything. ;P

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Just N64 and the demo.

You're right, it wasn't. PC wasn't mentioned and I've never seen any demo for Racers before, let alone heard of the PC one, and I've only ever seen this intro on the N64 before. I assumed it was the N64 and quite possibly a demo of it as N64 was in the title.

lol username

Just N64 and the demo.

You're right, it wasn't. PC wasn't mentioned and I've never seen any demo for Racers before, let alone heard of the PC one, and I've only ever seen this intro on the N64 before. I assumed it was the N64 and quite possibly a demo of it as N64 was in the title.

dM3q8h4.png

Sir, you appear to be trapped in an alternate universe where the title reads as god knows what. This is what it looks like in ours, note how it reads "Demo/N64" and not "N64 demo" or something similar. I advise you to take your time cruiser in for inspection to prevent future malfunctions.

(PS, this topic is pinned: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/3725-lego-racers-demo-download/)

Fluffy Cupcake
Sir, you appear to be trapped in an alternate universe where the title reads as god knows what.

(PS, this topic is pinned: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/3725-lego-racers-demo-download/)

The title still doesnt specify demo for what. I'd tell you what it reads, but it'd be too incomprehensible for this universe that your brains will all explode upon reading it due to being ill-equipped.

I'll just say that I never look at the support section unless it is a direct link to a topic under recent activity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.