LEGO Fusion Style Guide

ProfessorBrickkeeper

ProfessorBrickkeeper

(Note: this is a re-post of something I posted to BZPower earlier, but which I consider quite relevant to RRU's focus on LEGO games.)

Recently, while moving from one computer to another, I came across something I forgot I had on the deep recesses of my hard-drive; a copy of the LEGO Fusion Style Guide. I don't entirely recall where I got this originally, as it was intended for internal usage within TLG, but considering that the Fusion line has now seemingly ended, I assume it's okay to release this to the public. It's a short 16-page visually rich document, but it is still quite interesting, providing a neat look into the inner workings of LEGO's box art, graphics, and communication departments, and their policies when communicating products. As I cannot seem to find an easy way to add the .PDF document directly into this post, I have uploaded a preview below, which links to the .PDF. Enjoy!

iK842dM.jpg

I remember when you found this. You didn't say how you found it, but it was on the public-facing Toys R Us website (you actually gave us the link to it).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.