file not found file: al_hat.bmp modding problem

supercoolguy32

supercoolguy32

HI, I will like say I AM SICK OF SEEING THIS MESSAGE WHEN I START (when I added the textures to the partDB folder) lego racershat_AL_missing.thumb.PNG.969c19f84cc8016

and guess what?

poof4.thumb.PNG.c28589bb4adf4824df5a9ecccan someone please tell me what to do or how to fix this?

Edited by supercoolguy32

RobExplorien

You need to open one of the ripped .BMP files and edit in there. After that replace any .BMP file you want in your archive with this formerly ripped file (just make sure you name them correctly). Do not try to save it as a standard bitmap image via some tool like Paint, it is just not the same. Another such thing is that Windows operating systems may indicate that some files in the JAM archive are associated with Microsoft Access (if I recall correctly).

Edited by RobExplorien

Fluffy Cupcake

I know exactly what the problem is. It's simple really. The game is case sensitive, meaning the .bmp needs to be .BMP (CAPITALIZED).

supercoolguy32

I know exactly what the problem is. The .bmp needs to be .BMP (CAPITALIZED). Yes. The game is case sensitive.

OOOOOH! ok i'll try that

I know exactly what the problem is. It's simple really. The game is case sensitive, meaning the .bmp needs to be .BMP (CAPITALIZED).

THIS!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.