LRR working on Vista 32 bit

daviyo5

Okay so, I was goin to try out the windowed mode for rock raider when I found out that the whole games now just doesn't want to work for no apparent reason:

-I have and I'm using the original CD to play it

-my colors are set to 16 bit

-I don't use compatibility because it always says that LEGORR.ICD crashed whichever the option may be

-The CD creates 2 files on the desktop, but I created a link to the original LegoRR so that I could put the -windowed in it, otherwise it would always play it fullscreen

Now the actual problem is that if I try to start it up in windowed mode, I hear the lego media logo and it just stops responding and I have to close it, and that gives me the (dplayerx.dll doesn't respond)

does anybody knows how to resolve this? I've been smashing my head to this problem for 2 days now and I want to play it again

If you have an AMD GPU, check your drivers. The most recent Radeon HD drivers lack legacy DirectX support.

unfortunately, I have Nvidia as graphics

I have a GTX 970 using the 352.86 drivers and LRR runs perfectly for me. I've never tried windowed mode, though. What hardware are you using?

I have a GTX 970 using the 352.86 drivers and LRR runs perfectly for me. I've never tried windowed mode, though. What hardware are you using?

GeForce 9200M GE  with 307,83 driver version

• 3 months later...

Sorry, but recently I've tried to play again and I still have that same problem, when I try to start the game, I can hear the lego logo assemble itself, but I can't see it and then it just stops to the blackscreen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.