Official Ninjago Manga Offers Intracate Storyline and Deep, Multifaceted Characters

emily

• 2 weeks later...

HEY EVERYONE!! "LEGO NINJAGO" IS JUST LIKE THIS COMIC!"

As the TV show progresses and the story line/timeline becomes more convoluted, the truer this statement becomes.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

This comic reminds me of Galidor. I won't specify whether I mean that in a good way or a bad way.

This comic reminds me of Galidor. I won't specify whether I mean that in a good way or a bad way.

I wish Galidor was like this

Though to be fair, Galidor does have NOT A ROBOT A PLANT man on this. That's something. I guess

My gag manga sense is tingling. Not that there's anything wrong with gag manga, of course.

Edited by Phoenyx

Seaborgium

As the TV show progresses and the story line/timeline becomes more convoluted, the truer this statement becomes.

I know this is going to sound ridiculously pedagogical, but I don't convoluted is quite the right word. Convoluted means very complex, usually implying excesses of complexity. "Blink" (the Doctor Who episode) had a convoluted timeline. Bionicle  arguably had some convoluted story-lines.  Ninjago is just making it up as it goes along.

• Like 1

I know this is going to sound ridiculously pedagogical, but I don't convoluted is quite the right word. Convoluted means very complex, usually implying excesses of complexity. "Blink" (the Doctor Who episode) had a convoluted timeline. Bionicle  arguably had some convoluted story-lines.  Ninjago is just making it up as it goes along.

That tends to happen when a TV show is based off of a toyline. The writers do a good job of making the show not feel like something that was obviously based off of a toy, though. (Except for the fact that the characters are Lego minifigures, of course. That's completely unavoidable.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.