Steam Summer Sale 2015 - What did you get, give, and receive?

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

I got:

1. Faster Than Light
  2. The first FNAF (eh, it was dirt cheap)
  3. Goat Simulator
  4. Gone Home
  5. Half Minute Hero
  6. Torchlight II
  7. SpeedRunners
  8. Test Drive Unlimited 2
  9. Driver San Fransisco
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator X
  11. L4D Games (Only for use in Gmod, I won't play em otherwise. Not my fancy.)

I gifted:

1. Freedom Planet + OST to Drill Master aka JAL
  2. Worms Armageddon to RobExplorien, and two others from another forum.
  3. Worms Ultimate Mayhem to JimbobJeffers, Ben24x7, and two others from another forum.
  4. Spacebase DF-9 to Addictgamer
  5. Roundabout to Kirkby
  6. Sir, You Are Being Hanuted to Noghiri
  7. The Stanley Parable to McStudz and someone on another forum.
  8. LEGO Batman to le717
  9. Uru: Complete Chronicles to The Ace Railgun
  10. A game (forgot) to Oboe Shoes
  11. Audiosurf to EvaRocket 
  12. Mount and Blade: Warband to Neal
  13. Goat Simulator to KevinVG207
  14. Euro Truck Simulator 2 to Addictgamer
  15. Superfrog HD to Someone on another forum
  16. Nothing to Jamesster - There seems to be a black fog around your profile. I can't see anything!
  17. Nothing to aidenpons - your birthday was last month, sorry I gave you something then. :P
  18. Nothing to other people - You're to new, I don't know you enough, you aren't on my contacts, or you might have an empty wishlist.

I received:

1. Despair (from Neal's trash bin to mine to someone else (I know longer posses it. =P))
  • Like 5

I bought BeamNG.drive. (Only 10% off, but this might become more expensive later.)

I can't play it much because I'm using Ubuntu. Because of the way I have my PC at the moment, I have a separate hard drive with Win10 on it that I have to swap out to play it.

Eventually I'll be using Win7 as my OS. (No idea when that'll be.)

[Note: My usual excuse is "I'm poor." In fact, I got a $50 Steam voucher for my birthday so I've an excuse this time] l405G.jpg

I got:

AOE2: HD + TF

FP's OST

Lego Worlds

Rome: Total War (more commonly called "Rome 1," as there's a Rome II) + Alexander the Great campaign pack

I gifted:

FP to Ayliffe

FP to another friend

(I have two more copies which I'm planning on either a) hosting another competition on RRU or b) giving to IRL friends (hey, it was 70% off, cheaper than Terraria for a change l405G.jpg)

Rome 1 to an IRL friend (yes, I have those :o)

[/50%OfTheStuffInThatListWasFreedomPlanet-Related] l405G.jpg

Fluffy Cupcake

(I have two more copies which I'm planning on either a) hosting another competition on RRU

​Maybe host it on the FP boards instead? I think mostly everyone here who wants it has got it already.

Also, some of the things mentioned on your list were prior to Steam's Summer Sale. ;P

I bought BeamNG.drive. (Only 10% off, but this might become more expensive later.)

​I want that game.... 10% isn't enough for me. =P

The Ace Railgun

I got Uru: Complete Chronicles from Xiron, and I haven't bought anything from the steam summer sale as I just don't feel like it :P maybe i'll splurge during the christmas sale.

I got Final Fantasy VII, Sid Meier's Pirates! and Age of Empires 2 HD. Thinking of getting Civilization V Complete as the final purchase if I still have 10€.

EDIT: Got Civ5 now. I'm set for the summer.

Edited by Ostoya

Shadowblaze

(I have two more copies which I'm planning on either a) hosting another competition on RRU

​Maybe host it on the FP boards instead? I think mostly everyone here who wants it has got it already.

​I am the only one who wants it that hasn't got it at this point. :P

MaelstromIslander

No giftz for me? D: D: D: 

Seriously though, I should change my name. Bazooka Hawkrider isn't very recognizable... :P

Nothing to me WHY XIRON WHY 

Behold, the cry of a ungracious person.

Anyways, this year I got myself Lego Batman 2 (I was going to get Marvel Superheroes too, but I settled on just one game this time), and I was gifted Freedom Planet by Aiden. Thankies for that mate! :D ​

• Like 2

Onegreatrace

Behold, the cry of an ungracious person.

Anyways, this year I got myself Lego Batman 2 (I was going to get Marvel Superheroes too, but I settled on just one game this time), and I was gifted Freedom Planet by Aiden. Thankies for that mate! :D ​

​Marvel Superheroes is great! Pick it up the first chance you get man!

Purchased for self:

- Nothing (I hate Steam sales, they are never on when I want to purchase a game(GMod doesn't count, I didn't buy it during a sale)

Purchased for others:

- None yet, meaning I owe five games to three members (Two for Xiron, One for Someswedish, Three for NotAWheatleyCore)

Received from others:

- Worms Ultimate Mayhem (from Xiron)

- Guilt

PS.... Nonetheless dellepack gave me, FNAF 3 I really hate FNAF. Anyway I sent Worlds to dellepack, and a friend send me also FNAF 2 to me.

​Never look a gift horse from a cadaverous fellow in the mouth. It might be a zombie horse and bite you.

Fluffy Cupcake

17. Nothing to other people - You're too new, --

Anyway I sent Worlds to dellepack

Sooo, you sent a gift to the dead? I never heard anything about dellepack's revival.

I am the only one who wants it that hasn't got it at this point. :P

I could of got it for you! D:

No giftz for me? D: D: D: 

You've got one day until the sales end bud, and I still need to see your wishlist.

Purchased for others:

- None yet, meaning I owe five games to three members (Two for Xiron)

You owe me nothing.

I got about 10 games, gave out 15 copies of Bad Rats, and received nothing.

SEND ME WORLDZ PLZZ

Look at me. I sent out 22 things (probably spent about +$100 considering a lot were in the $5 range) and I got one trash item worth 10 cents in return.

THOSE WHO DEMAND LIKE A CHILD SHALL NOT RECEIVE.

A really tiny haul this time; Valve annoyingly set the sale before my birthday (next month), so I was working with low amounts of cash.

Postal 2                                                     1.49 USD
Antichamber                                               4.99 USD
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered      4.99 USD
Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise                      3.49 USD
Let's Explore The Airport with Buzzy             3.49 USD
Life Is Strange Episode 1                             3.99 USD
==
Total                                                           21.94 USD
                                                                  ~ $27AUD

Don't regret a single purchase I made. They've all turned out to be f****ing awesome games (and in the case of Fatty Bear/Buzzy, great nostalgia flashbacks from when I was a kid).

If I can pull a bit more cash, I'm going to get some of the Putt-Putt and Freddi Fish games from my childhood.

• Like 1

THOSE WHO DEMAND LIKE A CHILD SHALL NOT RECEIVE.

THOSE WHO WRITE THUSLY SHALL BE ACCOUNTED AMONGST THE ELEMBIERS.  YOU HAVE DONE FOUL MURTHER TO MINE EYES.

• Like 1

ELEMBIERS

The what now? Not even Google can comprehend that.

Elembiers. As in those who inhabit the Elembies. It's pretty straightforward.

If you're still confused, Elembies = LMBs.

If you're still confused, LMBs = LEGO Message Boards

If you're still confused, Helix help you.

As for me, I'm not big on Steam sales. I'm not gonna go buy a bunch of games I don't want just because they're cheap, so I only got what I knew beforehand I already wanted. In this case it was only 1 game, and that was Portal 2. Yeah I'm a few years late to the party but it's been on my "to buy" list for a while.

• Like 2

I got:

A bit more games in my wishlist.

I gifted:

Hmm... Mood? :P

I received:

Hard Drive with Ubuntu from myself. From a garage. However, it was funny adventure through recent versions of it. :P

Yeah. I don't have money. But if I had, I'd gift something incredibly awesome to someone here.

Edited by coffins

Drill Master

I bought:

Audiosurf to add to more music content to my channel.

GoatZ because I had enough left for it and I like stupid games don't judge me.

I recieved:

Freedom Planet + OST from Xiron

I will be gifting:

Xiron one of the games on his wishlist in return for FP since I couldn't get another steam card before the sale ended.

The reason I got so few from this sale was because Audiosurf and GoatZ took the $5.00 left over from buying LEGO Worlds.

Better luck next sale.

Fluffy Cupcake

I will be gifting:

Xiron one of the games on his wishlist in return for FP since I couldn't get another steam card before the sale ended.

Oh well thank you! :)

I received:

1. Despair It went from Neal's trash bin to mine to someone else.

Updated. So basically, I got nothing so far. :P

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.