GoGoGadget831

GoGoGadget831

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone has beaten the Baz's Mod version of Rocky Horror yet. It's the only mission in the whole game that I have left! I played through it once (though I haven't completed it since the game crashed on me -__-) and I gotta say that it's better and definitely more challenging than the original. The seam caverns were pretty awesome and I did like the caverns with the ice monsters (uncovered two of them), but I haven't encountered any lava monsters yet. So, overall, it's much more challenging, but much more interesting at the same time. I was wondering if anyone has beaten it yet, as the level is very prone to crashing and looking at some posts on the forum, some people haven't gotten around to completing it. Also, any of you have any tips as to possibly lower the frequency of crashes. I have an IBM Thinkpad Lenovo that runs Windows 7, but I downloaded a DLL3 Fixer that let Rock Raiders work on my computer. My usual way of going about these missions is to surround every slimy slug hole with tool stores and the whole place with electric fences to stop the monsters (so probably too much memory the gameplay takes up?). So I'm trying to think up some ways to lower the frequency of crashes occurring. I was also wondering you overall feedback of the mission and what you thought about it as a whole (good, meh, bad?)! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.