What would you want added to Worlds?

Zeb

Lego Worlds is already pretty great, but what would you want added to the game? I would want 2 things: A larger brick selection and behaviors/redstone/something that allows for custom interactivity and/or cool contraptions.

Post you opinions/ideas/suggestions below!

Aside from a better camera setup and all currently unused stuff being fully functional and obtainable, hmm....

Some LRR vehicles would be nice, and ghosts (We've got skeletons and zombies. Adding ghosts would complete the undead faction). Maybe even EXO-Force battle machines.

They said they were going to add stuff from past and modern themes, so I was expecting to find a Thunder Fury. Got a bit disappointed in there being no Thunder Fury.

Vehicle customization, but I don't know how possible that is.

A generic 1980s Lego car (you know the design, I don't even have to show it to you - the one that was used in countless sets back then) and yes, some RR stuff would be nice. At least something small like a Hover Scout.

All I want right now is the rest of the brick catalog supported. WHY ARE THERE NO ARCHES? NO CYLINDERS? I mean I can understand stuff like hinges probably requires more code they haven't written yet but there are some basic bricks missing.

I would like to be able to add functions to parts, e.g. a brick play a sound or move when you punch it. I think LEGO Universe had this kind of functionality in its building.

Some kind of AI scripting. Dunno about the most of us, but I definitely want to see such feature in game.

​If by that you mean being able to talk with AI characters, then yes please!

eagleeyedan

The ability to program your own models. I'd love to see some sort of system where you can program your own vehicles/models and even characters. Also, I'd really like to see more classics themes in there. So far it's just Minifigures and Creator for the most part, I'd like to get some Alpha Team, Adventurers, etc.

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

What I want to see added is everything that could make this game perfectly AWESOME, which to say the least is all suggestions everyone says that is reasonable.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.