Classic themes in LEGO Worlds?

lol username

lol username

From the "About This Game" section on Steam:

Play with a select number of real-life LEGO sets, taken from the Classic and current LEGO themes! 

It's not really specified what they mean by "classic"... But there's this Knights' Kingdom 1 set in the game, though it's rather non-functional at the moment:

zv9v4gC.png

You can see the files related to it at CHARS\VEHICLES\KNIGHTSKINGDOM\4801_TURRETARCHER. Maybe we'll see some more stuff like this?

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Ah yeah, I saw that earlier today. Thought it was cool, although I was disappointed it was functionless for the moment. Oh well, maybe later.

I really do hope to see more 'classics' in the game.

It would make a lot of sense to add older themes as well. They could cash in on the nostalgic 90s kids (like many of us) pretty good and looking at the message board on steam many do want older themes in the game

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Have there ever been any LEGO Bionicle Minifigs from 2005-2007 confirmed in LW? That's a constant question that is brought up in the Bionicle community. I think I remembered you posting a video of them having LEGO Friends minifigs of all things. :o 

Edited by Matoro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.