I tried to import a LEGO Universe Property

Alcom Isst

Alcom Isst

D'you think LW has a size limit on the models it can import?

I don't believe so. If there was, it would be pretty arbitrary and creativity limiting. The model I imported was 10.0 MB and 27403 bricks.

Aside from the fact that a bunch of bricks are missing because they don't exist in Lego Worlds yet, that turned out pretty well! I wonder if it would be possible to mod in parts. I'm sure they'll add in more bricks as the game develops, but it would be interesting to know if you could mod in your favorite obscure bricks that only appeared in a few sets or were discontinued a long time ago.

Onegreatrace

Aside from the fact that a bunch of bricks are missing because they don't exist in Lego Worlds yet, that turned out pretty well! I wonder if it would be possible to mod in parts. I'm sure they'll add in more bricks as the game develops, but it would be interesting to know if you could mod in your favorite obscure bricks that only appeared in a few sets or were discontinued a long time ago.

​The game could really benefit from workshop support if they are going to officially support modding.

• Like 1

​The game could really benefit from workshop support if they are going to officially support modding.

​Hmmm, lately I have heard of the term "workshop" a lot lately. What is it, aside from something that obviously makes it easier to mod the game?:P

​Hmmm, lately I have heard of the term "workshop" a lot lately. What is it, aside from something that obviously makes it easier to mod the game?:P

Steam's Workshop. It would allow you to publish mods on Steam and download them on there without needing to use a third-party tool/website. Not sure if LEGO will go for it, but it'd be very helpful.

Steam's Workshop. It would allow you to publish mods on Steam and download them on there without needing to use a third-party tool/website. Not sure if LEGO will go for it, but it'd be very helpful.

​Oooh, that would be really neat. One of Minecraft's greatest strengths is its modding community, and I think Lego should take advantage of the modding world.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.