Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

Ayliffe

LEGO Worlds News And Discussion

144 posts in this topic

Well.

Please login or register to see this link.

Best example of flaming: Please login or register to see this link.

Another notable example: Please login or register to see this link. to none other than our very own Ace Railgun

The reviews have taken many casualties: Please login or register to see this link.

- Please login or register to see this link.

- Please login or register to see this link.

- and many more

Wow.... some people just don't get it...

2 people like this

There's more from E3 I haven't watched yet, but in here, they mention adding support for 4 players online eventually, and hopefully more beyond that if it works out well.

1 person likes this

heheheheheheh

isOnPq.jpg

So the community apparently hates being given a 50% off sale. To them, it's made the reviews plunge into "the devs are terrible." For a 50% off sale.

Have the entire LMBs wandered over and got a copy of LW? I haven't seen such stupidity in a long time....

People be butthurt.

I left a comment on one saying something like "you wouldn't walk into a store a year later and say "I bought this product last year for the same price but now I see you are selling it as two for the price of one. Can I have the free copy I never got? I even have my receipt on me."

14 hours ago, aidenpons said:

Have the entire LMBs wandered over and got a copy of LW? I haven't seen such stupidity in a long time....

This migration has been factually confirmed and well-documented since June 1, 2015.

1 person likes this

*Removed. People already are aware of LEGO Worlds multiplayer, so there really is no need to put up a trailer*

For those who missed it:

4-player online multiplayer, whoop~

2 people like this

Please login or register to see this link.  Here's a new trailer:

30930889130_16e0a7420c_b.jpg

There's only one slight downside: The PS4 version's gonna have some timed-exclusive DLC because of course it has

A separate LEGO Agents DLC pack, which features new characters, vehicles, weapons and more from the Agents range of play materials, will be available as an exclusive bonus on PlayStation 4 for a limited time.

Please login or register to see this link.  (plus it's only cosmetic, which is also nice). Also, in case you were fearing that Worlds leaving EA means the end of new stuff: Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. we're still gonna be getting content updates with new stuff in 'em even after it's left Early access. Huzzah!

3 people like this

Today's announcement was quite disappointing I thought. Was hoping for at least some form of an update but instead found out that we are going to have to wait until Feb. 2017. They really shouldn't have had a countdown if they were just going to announce this.

Guess developers don't understand what "early access" means. -.-

I'll get my hands on one somehow, haha.

Edit:

Also, we want to let you know that all Early Access players will be receiving a little something from us on Launch day too.

Hmm~

2 people like this

So its not coming out for the Wii U or the Switch?  Well,  I guess I'll  just go cry in my little corner.  :'(

12 hours ago, origamihero said:

So its not coming out for the Wii U or the Switch?  Well,  I guess I'll  just go cry in my little corner.  :'(

I doubt it's ever coming to the Wii U 'cos support for that it basically dead in the water now (also both this and the New LC:U are only coming out on current-gen consoles, maybe last-gen console support is finally dead?), but I wouldn't be surprised if it came to the Switch at some point in the future. At a guess the Worlds team hasn't got their hands on a Switch devkit yet, but that doesn't say that a Switch version can't ever happen.

Also, the release date for the Switch is in March, a whole month after Worlds comes outta Early Access. Go figure.

Steam achievements! :D

IDK if they work yet, can't try ATM. They sound really fun, though. Achievements of note:

• Land Shark!

Ride a Shark on land (but no Cloud Octopus???)

• Designers Delight

Collect all the brick elements (oh)

• BADGER!

• Champion of Companions

Tame and have two pets following you at the same time (???)

• Highland Coo!

Play bagpipes to a brown bull (YES)

The pets one hints at a pending update, unless I'm missing something since I've not opened Worlds in months...

Pirate Playground Professional - Complete the Pirate Playground World

One; I misread this as "Piraka"

Two; what? Pirate Playground World? Pirate PlaygroundWorld? As opposed to... anything else? "Biome?"

And also

Candy Custodian - Complete the Candy Construction Capers World

Prehistoric Protector - Complete the Prehistoric Peril World

The pets one hints at a pending update, unless I'm missing something since I've not opened Worlds in months...

As far as my limited knowledge goes, pets such as spiders will follow you round in some form of fashion by pressing some button. Either way, the functionality exists... I think. l405G.jpg

And what is a Legendary/Gold Brick, or have I missed that?

EDIT: Found something useful: Please login or register to see this link.

Hi,

They won't unlock until February. But we need to test them to make sure they work! So they have to be set to public view!

18 hours ago, le717 said:

• Highland Coo!

Play bagpipes to a brown bull

I FIND THAT HIGHLY OFFENSIVE.

...yet, pretty awesome. I'm totally getting that achievement the next time I play it.

Nothing really new on it as far as I can tell, but it's unusual for Lego games to get their own dedicated sites. That Worlds gets one says something about how seriously Lego is taking it.

4 people like this

I like how they're already prepped up for the DLCs under support even though none exist yet.

On 1/4/2017 at 7:55 PM, Xiron said:

I like how they're already prepped up for the DLCs under support even though none exist yet.

It's always good to answer questions in the FAQ before anyone even asks them! :P

I'm guessing that the exit of Early Access will be joined with the release of DLC, and the Early Access supporters will get that DLC free... just putting the hints of DLC combined with TT's previous marketing strategies combined with the hint that "the EA supporters will be getting something." Just my guess.

Where can I buy LEGO® Worlds?

Available from all leading videogame retailers.

Does GOG.com with 0% DRM count as a "leading" videogame retailer? l405G.jpg