Ayliffe

As you probably all know by now, yesterday TLG released another teaser for Lego Dimensions, this time featuring Christopher Lloyd building a portal from the starter pack. Within the video, this shot turned up for a second or two:

CFd40KfWAAAJTP2.png

After taking this screenshot, I thought to myself "Hey self, wouldn't it be fun to photoshop random images between Doc Brown's fingers?" And so I started spamming twitter with images showing various images of things photoshopped in-between Christopher Lloyd's conveniently positioned fingers, using the hashtag #DocBrownHoldingThings. :P 

Here are the ones I've done so far...

CFeDjtnWoAAs4Qz.jpg

CFeEbKQWoAED2xW.jpg

CFeGErDWMAA5kzX.jpg

CFeIK5mWYAAagcv.jpg

CFg-14gW8AAntot.jpg

CFhBbjdWYAASjZB.jpg

And now, here's one by Le... :P

CFel1gUWoAAnixA.png

So yeah, I've been doing this. Fancy doing yer own version? Grab the template here and post the results in this topic when you're done! Go on, you know you want to! :P 

Alcom Isst

Oh gloriousness, looks like Alcom will be in LEGO Dimensions after all! :D

CFiK7GbUUAI8okL.png

Learn to read! The sign says do not touch! D:|

CFiLcZsUkAEiUdC.png

Edited by Alcom1

*amazing image*

9df.gif

You win all the prizes. Mind if I link this in the first post as a template? :P 

*amazing image*

You win all the prizes. Mind if I link this in the first post as a template? :P 

​Lol, sure. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.